New, need help with profile

Options
Smyles2u
Smyles2u Posts: 48 Member
Hi I just started with MFP, I really like this as I have the ipod version which helps a whole lot.
If anyone knows how to change the age in the profile, Please let me know, thanx!

Replies

• sassycassi
    sassycassi Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I also have the app on my iPod Touch, and I'm hoping yours looks the same as mine. Where it has Home, My Diary, Progress, and More at the bottom of the screen, you want to touch the More option. The screen should change to list Backup to MyFitnessPal.com, Edit Profile, Edit Foods & Exercises, etc. Touch the Edit Profile option, and the screen will change again to list Username, Current Weight, Goal Weight, Height, etc. Touch where it gives the option for Date of Birth and the screen will change to a wheel-type of options listing the Months, Days, Years. Touch the screen and scroll up or down on each (Month, Day, Year) until you get to the right one, then touch Accept up at the top, and that should change your age in the profile.

Hope this helps!
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Hey Welcome! I too have the iPod version.

To change your age in the app, go to "more" on the bottom right, there change the "Date of Birth".The age should get updated.
    Hope this helps.
  • Smyles2u
    Options
    Thanx alot Sassy, I wnet straight to it. What I didnt realize was that I needed to go back to the ipod to make that change, i was trying to do it online.. Lol
    Thanx! :wink:
  • Smyles2u
    Options
    Anu,
    Thanx 4 your help and the Welcome... :bigsmile:
    Good luck with ur losing....:wink:
  • LotusF1ower
    LotusF1ower Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP Smyles! :flowerforyou: