Daily Check In - Wk of 7/18/10

Options
goldk
goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
Did you stay within your nutritional goals? No

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Didn't set any

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Hum?

What would I have done differently? Nothing

What is today's personal goals? Stay within my calories and drink lots of water.

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 0/7 days of exercise

Well... wrapping up my birthday week... daughter started camp last week.... need to come up with a new workout schedule. I haven't been able to get to the gym during lunchtime....ugh!! not gaining weight but not making very good choices either.

Replies

• TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? No, I tried, came closer than usual.

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? No, didn't stay under my calories and didn't exercise that much.

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Not give in to temptation at a birthday party.

What would I have done differently? Made time for my workout before the day got too hectic.

What is today's personal goals? At least a 300 calorie burn.

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 6/7
  • Nlongenecker
    Nlongenecker Posts: 765
    Options
    I must get back on this thread!! I don't know why I can not get on the ball. I keep hoping that if I keep trying, one day it will click and I will succeed. I know it all depends on me.

Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Didn't keep track, but I'm pretty sure...NO.

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Didn't set any

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? I didn't get any candy at the movies. And although it was stinkin hot, I played some volleyball - Excercise...check.

What would I have done differently? Tracked my food and eaten less.

What is today's personal goals? Do some kind of exercise & drink my water.

I am becoming such a heat wimp! One thing keeping me from exercising is the heat. I want to go for a walk or ride bike, but it's been 90+ degrees and humid. I have a treadmill upstairs, but no air conditioner up there. I need to just bite the bullet and do it!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Hi,

My name is Kim (stands up) and I have been unaccountable (hangs head). I am married, work as a nurse and have four kids. We are a busy family like everyone else.

I would love to join in on your daily goals to help keep me accountable. I would love to lose 40 lbs. My downfalls are alcohol and not logging my calories enough to stay on track

Did you stay within your nutritional goals? No, I didn't log food and drank a bottle of wine last night

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? No, I drank the wine

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? I ate lots of veggies

What would I have done differently? Not drank pop at work to save calories (but, it was so bubbly and thrist quenching)

What is today's personal goals? To start with this group

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - goal of 360 minutes from Monday to Sunday

Thanks, this just might be the kick I needed
  • blewis1234
    blewis1234 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I haven't been doing much of anything since the first of July. However I weighed myself today and I haven't gained anything since the last time I weighed myself (a couple of weeks ago). Today I walked the dog and rode my bike in the morning because it wasn't too hot this morning. I also started recording my food again and I am drinking green tea again. I think that the green tea does help me lose weight - probably just water but I need to get rid of that too.:flowerforyou:
  • goldk
    Options
    Yay!!! So glad to see new faces (and old) :bigsmile: Maybe this is what I need to get back on the stick. Been slacking lately (and I have every excuse in the book). I've been maintaining but I miss the 5X's a week exercise(due to daughters camp schedule, etc...), tracking my calories and making good choices. I've been going out a lot this summer - drinking, eating... UGH!!!! having a great time but it will catch up with me soon. There is NO WAY I am gaining 30lbs back :laugh: :laugh: That I know for sure... but I sure would like to get 20 more off :happy:
  • Nlongenecker
    Options
    I've been gone so long, I can't remember if we just keep posting here for the week or if there is a new one for each day. But I'm gonna post here for today and you can correct me if I'm wrong.

Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Didn't FINISH tracking. I do really well for the beginning of the day, but in the evening I slack off and don't keep track. This is a BIG problem for me.

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? No. I only drank half my water and sat on my butt, unless laundry & very light house work counts. I'm not gonna count it cuz my goal was to actually "exercise".

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Hubby brought home peanut butter M&M's and I had 8 total!

What would I have done differently? Tracked my food and drank my water.

What is today's personal goals? Stay in my calories & drink my water.

I don't have access to a computer at home right now. So tracking is difficult. But I have an app on my phone...my goal is to use that.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes, I tracked calories yesterday

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Yes, I got back on track

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? I ate lots of veggies, veggies pizza and salad. I only ate half the pizza I normally would have. Drank tons of water

What would I have done differently? Not drank pop at work to save calories...I did it again

What is today's personal goals? Attend kettleball class, grocery shop and organize my life

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - Monday 45 minutes of kettleballs

weighed in at 178.2...lost 1.2 lbs this week
  • Nlongenecker
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Yes and no. I stayed in my calories but didn't drink all my water.

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Went to McDonalds and got a Wild Berry Smoothie (YUM!) and grilled snack wrap. A lot healthier than my normal choices there.

What would I have done differently? Drank my water.

• nisijam5
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes, 500 calories left

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Healthwise, yes...Housewise, trashed

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? I exercised twice, logged those dang calories and made a new recipe tequila lime shrimp

What would I have done differently? Cleaned the house

What is today's personal goals? Same as always...log the calories and exercise

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 67/360 minutes of exercise
  • Hoosiermomma
    Hoosiermomma Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    How fun to see all the new people here. :flowerforyou: Stick with it! It does make a difference!

Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Starting over again!

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? See above

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Healthy breakfast choices in Copenhagen and no wine on the plane ride home.

What would I have done differently? More water

What is today's personal goals? Back to the elliptical and the shred

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 0/5 days of exercise

Monday weigh-in (On Tuesday:wink: ) 137.9 Really - not too bad after our 10 day European vacation including cruise. Left @ 135.8
  • nisijam5
    Options
    How fun to see all the new people here. :flowerforyou: Stick with it! It does make a difference!
    Monday weigh-in (On Tuesday:wink: ) 137.9 Really - not too bad after our 10 day European vacation including cruise. Left @ 135.8

Nice to meet you and thanks...great maintenance with all the traveling
  • goldk
    Options
    I've been gone so long, I can't remember if we just keep posting here for the week or if there is a new one for each day. But I'm gonna post here for today and you can correct me if I'm wrong.

Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Didn't FINISH tracking. I do really well for the beginning of the day, but in the evening I slack off and don't keep track. This is a BIG problem for me.

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? No. I only drank half my water and sat on my butt, unless laundry & very light house work counts. I'm not gonna count it cuz my goal was to actually "exercise".

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Hubby brought home peanut butter M&M's and I had 8 total!

What would I have done differently? Tracked my food and drank my water.

I don't have access to a computer at home right now. So tracking is difficult. But I have an app on my phone...my goal is to use that.

Post here the entire week... I post a new topic every Sunday :bigsmile:
  • goldk
    Options

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Yes

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Finally getting back to a routine at the Y...

What would I have done differently? Not eat all my exercise calories

What is today's personal goals? Stay within my calories, the elliptical and drink water

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 2/7 days of exercise
  • goldk
    Options

Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Starting over again!

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? See above

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Healthy breakfast choices in Copenhagen and no wine on the plane ride home.

What would I have done differently? More water

What is today's personal goals? Back to the elliptical and the shred

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 0/5 days of exercise

10 day vacation - 2lbs... NICE JOB!!!!! :flowerforyou: Those 2lbs will be gone in no time.
  • goldk
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes, I tracked calories yesterday

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Yes, I got back on track

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? I ate lots of veggies, veggies pizza and salad. I only ate half the pizza I normally would have. Drank tons of water

What would I have done differently? Not drank pop at work to save calories...I did it again

What is today's personal goals? Attend kettleball class, grocery shop and organize my life

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - Monday 45 minutes of kettleballs

weighed in at 178.2...lost 1.2 lbs this week

Kettleball class.... that sounds like fun and congrats on the 1.2lbs loss this week. :flowerforyou:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Calories, yes....Fat and Sodium, No

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Yes, logged calories and exercised for 69 minutes

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Went to Red Lobster for celebration....shrimp cocktail, potato and water...ah, no biscuits

What would I have done differently? No gone over in the fat/sodium category....delicious Colliers Welsh Cheddar is evil

What is today's personal goals? Log food, kettleballs and drink water

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 138/360 minutes of exercise

Thanks for the welcome...goal is to lose one pound this week
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes, then I came home from work at 11:45 PM and hubs made homemade pizza and it was just out of the oven and smelled so good:love: ...so, I logged the best I could; but, we use low-fat cheese and I threw the crust at the dogs:tongue: who were more than willing to help eat it. So, I was really close

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Yes, logged calories and exercised for 35 minutes

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Took the time to pack a good lunch for work:happy:didn't drink alcohol (4 days now)

What would I have done differently? Nothing really

What is today's personal goals? Not super pig out at Taste of Twin Cities Originals, exercise, clean the house

Exercise weekly progress (Mon-Sun) 171/360 minutes of exercise...nearly halfway there
  • Hoosiermomma
    Hoosiermomma Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? No -

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? No

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Did not over do the snack at Bible study

What would I have done differently? More water and stopped at 3 Crackers with artichoke dip. :angry: Sent the dip out of the house today!

What is today's personal goals? Back to the elliptical and the shred and Clean this House!

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 2/5 days of exercise
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Stopped at 3 Crackers with artichoke dip. :angry: Sent the dip out of the house today!

Good move!!!
  • goldk
    Options

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Yes

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? 60 minutes on the elliptical and only ate half of my chicken caesar wrap

What would I have done differently? nothing - wasnt going to drink beer but I did :noway: Ugh!!! summer :laugh: :drinker:

What is today's personal goals? Stay within my calories and drink water

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 3/7 days of exercise