Football Fanatics

Options

Replies

• JenRunTriHappyGirl
    JenRunTriHappyGirl Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    cough... Jaguars fan.... cough. <
    which is why I mostly watch college football! Maybe my Jags will pick someone up this year so that they might be worth a damn in more than just preseason. *doesnotholdbreath*
  • toaster6
    toaster6 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Love football. I'm a Saints fan, otherwise I just pull for certain players.
  • KCGettinFit2014
    Options
    Happy Draft Day! I'm a huge COLLEGE football fan (GO DUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!), but follow the Raiders since they are my hubbies team and the Bears because my dad was a Bears fan. My hubby has been counting down the days to the draft. I think he's hoping for a miracle for his Raiders this year! hahaha
  • rassha01
    rassha01 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Chicago Bears! :)

I heard they were already mathematically eliminated from the playoffs! ; P

SKOL!!!!
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    49ers only.....
  • kylieblain
    Options
    go patriots <3
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Colts fan here; however, as long as they are not playing the Colts, I'm rooting for Denver. Missing Peyton in Indiana!
  • Tara_238
    Tara_238 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Ravens all the way.
    I live in a mixed house. My hubby is a Steelers fan our oldest son is 100%I ravens fan our daughter was brainwashed by my mother in-law to be an eagle fan and our youngest boy loves all teams. I am convinced he will be a raven fan by the time he turns four.
  • katiethedetermined1
    katiethedetermined1 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I am a HUGE Packers fan and will watch a little because I am sick of them recruiting wide receivers when we need a defensive line.!!! Not that me watching will change that but geezz can't a girl dream!
  • bethlaf
    bethlaf Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    please please pack , draft someone other than yet another gorgeous player on and off the field, i dont know how much more aaron rogers and clay matthews i can handle..

ETA- mixed marriage here to , I am Packer proud long fly the green and gold!
    and my poor poor misguided husband is from washington state, so is a seahawks fan .. i try to overlook his glaring character defect..
  • shaypearl
    shaypearl Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    COWBOY NATION!!!!!!
  • jenbaucoin
    jenbaucoin Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Happy Draft Day! I will be seeing who the Chargers and the Saints pick up. 19 more Sundays before the Saints take on the Falcons! GO BREES!

I'm with you! Looking to see who the Saints and Chargers pick- up!!
  • avababy05
    avababy05 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    GO PATS !:heart:
  • Buford83
    Buford83 Posts: 46
    Options
    go patriots <3
    GO PATS !:heart:
    There are two VERY smart ladies!:happy:
  • toshi89
    toshi89 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Me, football addict!! I like to play as well.

GIANTS FAN!!

My husband's a Falcon's fan. Feel free to boo. (He's from Hawaii, he doesn't know any better. lol)
  • Buford83
    Buford83 Posts: 46
    Options
    Me, football addict!! I like to play as well.

GIANTS FAN!!

My husband's a Falcon's fan. Feel free to boo. (He's from Hawaii, he doesn't know any better. lol)
    Ain't nothin' wrong with Falcons fans!
  • synnglemommm
    synnglemommm Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Ravens all the way.
    I live in a mixed house. My hubby is a Steelers fan our oldest son is 100%I ravens fan our daughter was brainwashed by my mother in-law to be an eagle fan and our youngest boy loves all teams. I am convinced he will be a raven fan by the time he turns four.

Woohoo Ravens all the way :)
  • synnglemommm
    synnglemommm Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Oh hey Ravens fan...I'm a huge Steelers fan. ;) I'll be on it!

:) Love meeting fans of rival teams. Have a great evening.
  • afalls11
    afalls11 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Green Bay Packers All the way.... watching all the teams picking. The guys and I today at work picked who our top 2 picks would be. Tomorrow will be the bragging day if we get it right. I'm hoping I do, since I beat them in the NCAA brackets. Fingers crossed..

GO PACK GO!!! Can't wait for football to begin.
  • littlewolf3785
    littlewolf3785 Posts: 2,592 Member
    Options
    Football fan here!!! I am a Cowboys fan!! Cincinnati Bengals fan at heart!!