Runners

Options
Looking for more MFP that run. I'm four weeks into c25k and have the running bug. It would be nice to have fellow runners as friends that we can swap input, or ask advice :) I have lots to learn :) thanks !!!

Replies

• ameliaannakin
    ameliaannakin Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Request on its way :)
  • DesireeAshley90
    DesireeAshley90 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 6 feel free to add :)
  • mellenorris
    mellenorris Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm new to running too, but you already know that! I'd love more running buddies as well. Have lots of 5k's coming up this summer (starting this weekend!!), a 10k in September, and a half marathon in October. Ready or not...! Lots of training in my future.
  • Renee428
    Renee428 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am at week 5 right now and loving every minute of it. I have a 5k I am running in May and I can't wait. Running the Boston Marathon is on my bucket list
  • stefanieanne14
    stefanieanne14 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I started running in November and am hooked. Request is on it's way!
  • Time2Thrive
    Time2Thrive Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I have run several half marathons and am prepping for my first marathon in October. Anyone is welcome to add me as well.
  • ndriedger
    ndriedger Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Started running in January, I few 10k's lined up for the summer. Feel free to add. :)
  • Hepburn43
    Hepburn43 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am a tenacious runner! Love it! I am currently training for a half marathon. Let me know what you need. I have already run a marathon. Eat and train well :happy:
  • shelbyjane2007
    shelbyjane2007 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone!! :)
  • Montarosa456
    Options
    Request sent - Always looking for running buddies to chatterbox with :)
  • MorganLeighRN
    MorganLeighRN Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    You can add me, anyone can add me! I have been running for a little over a year and done 2 half marathons, a handful of 5Ks and 5K obstacle courses. I am planning on doing the Boulder Boulder on May 27 (10K) and possibly working on training for a marathon that is in October (if my school schedule will allow). It is addicting!!!
  • Aymzc
    Aymzc Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Will send you a request. I'm new to running and have signed up for my first 5km in June :)
  • Keebler1976
    Keebler1976 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    New to running again, use to run now its time to get back at it !! feel free to add me, The more support the better ! Cheers
  • Madmadz77
    Madmadz77 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Run 3 to 4 times a week. 5K is my distance. Going to try to get around 5 min per K this summer. Thats my goal. Feel free to add.
  • JenHol79
    JenHol79 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    sending a request. Ive been running for about a year but had surgery back in Feb and was off physical activity for 8 weeks.I am struggling to get back with it. I am up to 3.5 miles now. Hoping to run a half in October. Feel free anyone to add me!
  • cocoguest
    cocoguest Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I need the support too
  • fabformyfam
    fabformyfam Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Usually run 4-5 times week. Rather obssessed.. Want to lose bout 25 pounds to run faster/further and avoid injury. . love the 5K distance but building base currently for Marine Corps Marathon in October. Lot's of October marathon goals on here! :)

Feel free to add me! Would love some running friends on here....
  • keninf
    keninf Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Hi all, although sidelined for a few more days from running due to surgery, I am addicted to running and always looking for more friends who help motivate me. Feel free to add me if you like...
  • WonderWana
    WonderWana Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey add me I would love the help!
  • divaindy
    divaindy Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    We are already friends I usually run 3 to 4 days a week run any where from 3.2 to 10 miles. I run only on dirt or trail to save on my joints I started l a year ago last Oct on a 5k run that I walked part of this last oct I ran a half marathon. I am going on 61 this next month and I weighed 27 lbs more when I started