A new begining for a better end

Options
in the past two years i have been working hard on eating different and working out . i joined my fitness pal about 2 years ago and with the help of peoples support i managed to loss about 45 lbs. well i fell of the ban wagging and i am looking to start back up.
:happy: . I have been doing the insanity workouts and they are amazing. Shawn T pushes you hard but he is one amazing trainer . insanity is circuit training which you go hard for a few minutes and then take a 30 second break. This makes it so your heart rate is constantly rising then dropping making you burn max calories. I am looking to start back up on becoming a new fitter me :happy: . i am looking to not only look better but feel better . Become more fit and be able to me happy with who i am, . I know its not going to be easy but i am going to take it in small goals . Take my time and learn new things everyday !!!

Replies

• jessicaperkins52
    jessicaperkins52 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You can do it! You've done it before and you'll do it again. This time you can make a lasting change. I just started bettering my food and activity choices. The beginning was hard, but I feel really good about what I'm doing now.
  • joannasol2
    joannasol2 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    yess!! good for you starting to become a better you also you can do it !!!! keep it up
  • Hike_higher
    Options
    Welcome! If you're looking for more friends feel free to add me.