Are you holidaying /vacaying this year?

Options

Replies

• witchy_wife
    witchy_wife Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    1 week full of rollercoasters, swimming, track and field events, hiking, camping in a popup camper, and enjoying summer.
    We look forward to it every year. best vacation :D

Sounds fantastic!
  • Pardyqueenxoxo
    Pardyqueenxoxo Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    1 week full of rollercoasters, swimming, track and field events, hiking, camping in a popup camper, and enjoying summer.
    We look forward to it every year. best vacation :D

sounds awesome!
  • Pardyqueenxoxo
    Options
    I do quite fancy Turkey myself, seen some beautiful pics from there.

Never been, it was either that or portugal x x

I went to Portugal on my honeymoon :)

Awww lovely, My mum has been and has said how nice it was!

I'm going to go all-inclusive in Turkey too to save ££££
  • Pardyqueenxoxo
    Options
    i've been to turkey to alanya and it's really nice and hot...i got so TAN! :) enjoy!

What time of year did you go? xx
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Jamaica in the fall, hopefully.
  • DhiaUK
    DhiaUK Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Cyrpus in a little under 8 weeks. Must work even harder to get pool ready! It's the same hotel that we visited for our honeymoon 3 years ago so really looking forward to this vacation. It's like going home...
  • Pardyqueenxoxo
    Options
    Cyrpus in a little under 8 weeks. Must work even harder to get pool ready! It's the same hotel that we visited for our honeymoon 3 years ago so really looking forward to this vacation. It's like going home...

My mum got married in cyprus about 3yrs ago and i have some friends who live over there.

never been but iv heard its beautiful x x
  • kaybelieve
    kaybelieve Posts: 118
    Options
    I’ve been to Turkey about 7 times, each time I’ve stayed in Marmaris. Beautiful place and brilliant for the party life!
    Istanbul is beautiful too!

I’m off to Magaluff in 86 days with a girl who’s drop dead gorgeous and a size 8.
    Bring on the weight loss haha x
  • pollyineedtobeskinny
    Options
    Ah I love Turkey so much :heart: hoping to go next year. Where abouts in Turkey are you going?

I'm off to Spain in June, can't wait although I'm not happy with my body so I'm the same as you. Need to start bloody bucking my ideas up :smile:

I cant decide where to go! Antalya? marmaris? side? etc etc? Where did you go? x x

I went Marmaris :smile: also visited Icmeler :smile:
  • Nutella91
    Nutella91 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    i've been to turkey to alanya and it's really nice and hot...i got so TAN! :) enjoy!

What time of year did you go? xx

summer! you're gonna love it!
  • Pardyqueenxoxo
    Options
    I cannot waaait! x x
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    I just got back from St. Croix on Saturday and we're going to Germany and Ireland in July. Then to a Cowboys game in the fall or winter. :drinker:
  • tattygun
    tattygun Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Ibiza, August...can't come soon enough!
  • Pardyqueenxoxo
    Options
    I so want to go to ibiza! x x x
  • staceypunk
    staceypunk Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Going to Lake George, NY again this year. We went to the same place last summer and we loved it so much we are going back and this time both of our parents and brothers and sisters are all coming too. My husband has a pic of me and my two daughters standing in the lake in bathing suits. This is the ultimate "before"pic. It was my heaviest. And he has it freaking framed in his man cave. I hate how big I am in it but he says it is a victory photo and we all look cute and it makes him happy. So, this year it is my goal to recreate the pic, but in my new pink camouflage bikini with my new rocking body and beautiful children. He said he only replace it with a pic in the same location :)
  • Pardyqueenxoxo
    Options
    Going to Lake George, NY again this year. We went to the same place last summer and we loved it so much we are going back and this time both of our parents and brothers and sisters are all coming too. My husband has a pic of me and my two daughters standing in the lake in bathing suits. This is the ultimate "before"pic. It was my heaviest. And he has it freaking framed in his man cave. I hate how big I am in it but he says it is a victory photo and we all look cute and it makes him happy. So, this year it is my goal to recreate the pic, but in my new pink camouflage bikini with my new rocking body and beautiful children. He said he only replace it with a pic in the same location :)

brilliant! then put the pic on here! x x x
  • staceypunk
    staceypunk Posts: 921 Member
    Options

brilliant! then put the pic on here! x x x

Yup, that's the plan. It will pretty much be my one year anniversay as I started my "journey" two weeks after the vacation last year.
  • tattygun
    Options
    I so want to go to ibiza! x x x

Aye, beats Macclesfield eh? Deffo beats Wakefield...I know that much!
  • Meg_78
    Meg_78 Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    Also going to Turkey (Side) in mid June...CANNOT WAIT! Then a small trip to Berlin in August!
  • tattygun
    Options
    Also going to Turkey (Side) in mid June...CANNOT WAIT! Then a small trip to Berlin in August!

I love Berlin, my favourite place.