will go from fat *kitten* to smart *kitten*

Options
I want to lose 100 pounds the smart way! I am a 5'2'' 250 lbs. My heaviest EVER!! I am a working mom of 2. In my free (HAHAHA) time I love to sew purses. No matter your size a purse will fit!! I would love friends that can see the humor in this journey. I LOVE a good laugh. I am going to make it this time, and will drag you along kicking and screaming if I have to as long as you do the same for me. I think my new saying will be "I aint scared!" (Sorry for the poor English) I have to tell myself that just to get back to the gym. Its scary going back the first time after a long absence.

Replies

• krouse83
    krouse83 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Laughter is so important! There is a song that one of the lyrics is "Laughter is the only thing that will keep you sane." and I believe it. You can scream, kick, curse, anything you want, but I will help motivate you! I too feel that I need to lose about 100 pounds to get to my goal, and we can do it together!
  • Npieces
    Npieces Posts: 24
    Options
    Awesome lady! Lets kick some fat!!!!!!!
  • SolamenteYo
    Options
    I just joined (again) ... LOL ... please add me if you'd like :)
  • beelanc
    beelanc Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Sound like my kinda fitness pal! Add me! We can laugh off the "extra" together. :)
  • iggyboo93
    iggyboo93 Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Another chick needing to drop 100 pounds checking in.

Would much rather be a smart *kitten* than a dumb *kitten*. I'll leave that task to my ex-brother in law. :devil:

Do not fear the gym. You won't get hurt... well unless you drop a weight on your foot.
  • mk_hammer
    mk_hammer Posts: 105
    Options
    love your attitude! you sound like my kinda gal. add me if you'd like!
  • scottyg70
    scottyg70 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I think you will find being a smartass is so much better. This of course comes from a self professed smartass, so you will have to take my word!
  • KellySue67
    KellySue67 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! We all need to be dragged, kicking and screaming, at some point!!
  • lee625
    lee625 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Love the energy and we all could enjoy the laughs.. Add me if you like we can motivate eachother. I'm new to the site myself just starting my journey
  • teenhamodic
    Options
    if you want people to keep you accountable, you're gonna have to open up your diary...
  • prettynotpretty
    Options
    You can do it girl!! Feel free to add me =)
  • aaronlawrenc
    aaronlawrenc Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    I'll be your buddy
  • TheBigFish711
    Options
    Feel free to add me too =) I am a daily logger, and love this site and the tools it provides! Good luck!
  • TheNewo
    TheNewo Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    sense of humor is always appreciated --request sent.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! We all need to be dragged, kicking and screaming, at some point!!

Mmm, kinky.
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    Any of you can add me Im on all the time log everything (still working on the weekend logs ) and am very supportive and Ihave a sense of humor too what more can you ask for in a friend :bigsmile:
  • Heather032190
    Heather032190 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Always good to laugh! Feel free to add me :drinker:
  • sleepingtodream
    sleepingtodream Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I like your attitude!:) Feel free to add me! I'm a working mom of two as well:)
  • DainaLC
    DainaLC Posts: 18,937 Member
    Options
    I love the way you think, add me too!! :flowerforyou:
  • ijavagypsy
    ijavagypsy Posts: 109
    Options
    Sounds like a plan!