will go from fat *kitten* to smart *kitten*

Options
2»

Replies

• cindyj7
    cindyj7 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be one of your supportive friends, and can always use some encouraging buddies in my corner as well. Please feel free to add me. :flowerforyou:
  • xtinalee17
    xtinalee17 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    love your attitude! feel free to add me. encouragement helps!
  • tlorance100
    Options
    You can add me, too! I want to lose a total of 92 pounds. My first goal was 20 pounds by May 1st and as of this morning I am .8 pounds away from that goal!
  • DeeDiddyGee
    DeeDiddyGee Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 100 pounds the smart way! I am a 5'2'' 250 lbs. My heaviest EVER!! I am a working mom of 2. In my free (HAHAHA) time I love to sew purses. No matter your size a purse will fit!! I would love friends that can see the humor in this journey. I LOVE a good laugh. I am going to make it this time, and will drag you along kicking and screaming if I have to as long as you do the same for me. I think my new saying will be "I aint scared!" (Sorry for the poor English) I have to tell myself that just to get back to the gym. Its scary going back the first time after a long absence.

Sending you a Friend Request because I LOVE TO LAUGH!!!
  • DonnaLeeCattes
    DonnaLeeCattes Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I think you can do this! just set your mind to it and go full on.....that is what I did
    and I went from 196 to 122
    16/18 pants to a 3/5
    NO EXCUSES!!
    You got this!
  • kyrstin__1188
    kyrstin__1188 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend! Sending you a request :)
  • kaitlinaherne
    Options
    I would love to have your encouragement too!! I also wanna lose 100 lbs!! I'm 5'6 and 250 lbs the heaviest I've ever been!! My daughters gonna be one yrs old next Tuesday and I can't really get away with calling it baby weight anymore lol!! I believe I can do this and so can you!!
  • creechick
    Options
    Hi. Leona here. Im here til my wedding next year....wait, no....on second thought. probably longer than that. Add me if you want :smile:
  • Npieces
    Npieces Posts: 24
    Options
    thank you!!
  • Phoenixchichima
    Options
    I love it! post pix of the purses! what woman doesnt like a handbag?
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,157 Member
    Options
    Always looking for friends who love to laugh. I'm also 5"2", started at 248. Feel free to add me.
  • SandiW02
    SandiW02 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I am on the journey to loose 100lbs also and love the humor in it all. Anyone can add me I will inspire, motivate, and crack a joke about eating cookies while watching The Biggest Loser (yeah I did that) LOL.
  • rachelannecraig
    Options
    You have a great sense of humor and attitude. I agree - this journey will be tough but that doesn't mean I can't have some fun along the way.

Add me if you want! :smile: