Does anyone work out on youtube?

Options
Hey there,

Just wondering if anyone who works out at home does so through youtube?
I follow blogilates and love it (she even gives you a work out calendar every month). It works really well for me.
Just wondering if anyone follows a different channel, I don't want to do just pilates all the time. I'd like to mix things up now that I'm a bit more fit.

Replies

• ThatSoundsHard
    ThatSoundsHard Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    BeFit is an awesome channel. They have a little bit of everything.
  • timetogetserious2013
    Options
    The best that I swear by is FitnessBlender.
  • Fitladyboo
    Options
    http://www.dailyhiit.com/ - In my opinion, one of the best sites for short high intensity training. :)
  • KayteeBear
    KayteeBear Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    I LOVE youtube for workouts. I don't always do them but I follow a tone of workout channels, Blogilates, Tone It Up, BeFit, FitnessBlender, Zuzka Light, XY Workout, Jessica Smith TV (great low impact workouts!), Genghisgirl, Popsugartvfit, Tiffany Rothe Workouts, efit30........
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Sure if you dig deep enough you can find some gems on YouTube

What are you looking for specifically?
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    I totally found my zumba workout on YouTube!!!!
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    I have quite a few playlists for Zumba clips on YouTube. I put the playlist on shuffle and let it go.
  • Natalieshea81
    Natalieshea81 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I like the BeFit channel, it offers a lot of different great workouts. I am currently in day 11 of the Jillian Michaels' 30 day Shred, it is a great workout for me. With my height and weight (overweight) I burn about 400-450 calories in the 27 minute workout. Every 10 days you move on to the next Step in the workout. If you are just starting out and haven't worked out in a while you can do each Step video for 30 days and make it a 90 day program.
  • endlesswonderr
    endlesswonderr Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I really enjoy HasFits videos, I also second BeFit. I used to use sparkpeople when I just started to work out, however they are waaay to easy for me now.
    if you're looking for yoga, Ekhart yoga is the absolute best! :)