Friends sought

Options
Hey all, i have just started using this site/app again and have lost 5lb in my 1st week.....seeking friends for support and motivation. I know that its a 2 way street so am more than happy to return the favour.

Thanks in advance
Nic

Replies

• melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    OK ILL SEND U A FRIENDS REQUEST
  • ReacherMom
    Options
    Hi. I just started with this yesterday after a visit with my doctor. Thought I'd give this a try so it encourages me to see you are doing so well.

Becky
  • weinbagel
    weinbagel Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    feel free to add!
  • DedeeMarie
    DedeeMarie Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • TxPinUpGirl
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss...it looks like we are both down by 5 pounds!
  • xskinnycowx
    Options
    Well done! I started a few weeks ago. Feel free to add me :)
  • bethanemaddox
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss.. :)
  • BeckyRayJohnson
    Options
    I too am looking for new friends for encouragement. I am not new to mfp either but sure need to have a few friends to keep me here. I am older..55 that limits my friends list a bit because of the differences in interests and life styles. I am not a fitness "freak" and I do not like "healthy " food. I love to eat. I have gone up and down in the weight many times over the past few years and now am closer to goal but you know, it seems its almost as hard to lose those last twenty or so as it is to face the initial journey. Please add me if you wish. :flowerforyou:
  • D00623095
    D00623095 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! :smile: Im 27, been doing this for a couple of months, and just really getting around to motivating myself to exercise!! Feel free to add me! I am on here literally every day!!! We can do this guys!!! :happy: