scarletjg
scarletjg Posts: 29 Member
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
I recently got engaged to a gorgeous man! I am so happy so be planning my wedding to such a wonderful man but I'm scared that a year from now (august 20th, 2011) I'll still be a big girl and I'll feel terrible on my wedding day. So, I'm asking for help from everyone who is willing to help me and I'm charting everything starting today.

Replies

• Michellerw1
    Michellerw1 Posts: 367
    Way to go, starting your life off together with healthy changes!!! Good luck, and I am sure you will find alot of success with the help of the wonderful community here!
  • Congratulations on your forthcoming wedding, and good luck with your remaining 11lbs, you'll get there!!
  • KrissyD70
    KrissyD70 Posts: 92
    Congrats on your upcoming nuptials! You can do it!
  • KrissyD70
    KrissyD70 Posts: 92
    If you would like, you can friend request me.... We will work on it together.
  • tcam70455
    tcam70455 Posts: 128 Member
    Welcome and Congratulations! You will find major support here. Make some short term as well as long term goals. Meeting each new goal will help motivate you for your next one. Your wedding day is a good incentive to stay focused. Just remember he fell in love with you as you are. Lose the weight so you can enjoy being healthy for both of you!
This discussion has been closed.