Are you holidaying /vacaying this year?

Options
13»

Replies

• TiaFerrera
    Options
    The mr and I have late reservations at the Stratosphere in Vegas on the 4th of July ... as well as a few other plans :)
    I can't wait to see the fireworks going off all over as we dine in Vegas's tallest, rotating, restaurant. Pure magic.
  • Meg_78
    Meg_78 Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    Also going to Turkey (Side) in mid June...CANNOT WAIT! Then a small trip to Berlin in August!

I love Berlin, my favourite place.

I have always wanted to go there!! Any tips??
  • JennetteMac
    JennetteMac Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Ibiza, August...can't come soon enough!

Snap!
    Might see you there!
    :glasses:
  • JusticeGirl25
    JusticeGirl25 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Vegas later this summer!
  • CoachsWifeLife
    CoachsWifeLife Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hubby and I are going to Puerto Rico the week of fourth of July for 7 days to celebrate our 1 year anniversary :):)
  • Pardyqueenxoxo
    Pardyqueenxoxo Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Vegas later this summer!

I soooo want to do Vegas but due to my addictive personality and and tendency to make very rash decisions when drunk, Ill come back an even more overweight, alcoholic, broke gambler married to a hobo. x x
  • M______
    M______ Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    No plans this year because friends cant make it but I'm gonna hit the beach for a few days every weekend when the weather picks up. I love any sandy beach in the hot weather so its enough to keep me really happy :) Next year I'm going to mt.hut in NZ for some boarding, skydive, scenery etc. Or at least, that is the talk so far.
  • allysonvb
    allysonvb Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Traveling to Boston for a few days, then going on a Canadian cruise, stopping in Halifax, NS and St. John, NB. I just can't wait for some down time with no responsibility except being with my family!
  • mrdexter1
    mrdexter1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm this time next week ill be booking a holiday to Turkey! (first holiday in 3years)

I need to get my bikini body on!

Anyone else got plans for holiday/vacation? x x

No doubt you ll hit "strawberry moon" before you go, my partener may as well move in there !!!

Sardinia for us this year.
  • lilmissymoo90
    lilmissymoo90 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    yes im returning to the uk for a month i live in africa cant wait last time i flew due to my size at the time was traumatic i even wrote a blog post about it

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/lilmissymoo90
  • tattygun
    tattygun Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Also going to Turkey (Side) in mid June...CANNOT WAIT! Then a small trip to Berlin in August!

I love Berlin, my favourite place.

I have always wanted to go there!! Any tips??

Hi Meg

Depends on what you're going for? If you're doing the whole tourist thing then most of the sights are pretty obvious and there will be a lot of info out there on them. Shopping I reckon Zoogarten is a good area. Clubbing, then Berghain is what you want (if you can get in that is, but there are many other great clubs with not so strict a door policy) for me the best thing to do in Berlin is (if the weather good) get a few beers, sit in one of the many parks in the Kreuzberg area and watch the world go by! If you want anymore info feel free to pm, hope you enjoy it!
  • MRBARWICKRHODES
    Options
    honeymoon in http://www.santorini.net/ for 2 weeks and setting of in 18 days......mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :smile:
  • tattygun
    Options
    Ibiza, August...can't come soon enough!

Snap!
    Might see you there!
    :glasses:

Where you staying? I'm staying at Santa Somethingorother!!! ( I'm useless at remembering names lol)
  • JessicaJoanJarvis
    JessicaJoanJarvis Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm going to tenerife in june, then come back july, go for a weekend to the cotwolds, then back to tenerife again for two weeks, and a trip to centreparcs in september, so I need to stay focused to keep a good figure and diet, no point blowing all the work I've been putting in! Any tips on how to stick to being good on holidays?? xx
  • Pardyqueenxoxo
    Pardyqueenxoxo Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I'm going to tenerife in june, then come back july, go for a weekend to the cotwolds, then back to tenerife again for two weeks, and a trip to centreparcs in september, so I need to stay focused to keep a good figure and diet, no point blowing all the work I've been putting in! Any tips on how to stick to being good on holidays?? xx

I went to Tenerife last year. loved it.

When I go on holiday i do indulge but on alternate days. plus i did a lot of swimming in the apartment pools x x
  • Dead_Darling
    Dead_Darling Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I'm keeping my fingers tightly crossed for Amsterdam later this year :)
  • JessicaJoanJarvis
    JessicaJoanJarvis Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

When I go on holiday i do indulge but on alternate days. plus i did a lot of swimming in the apartment pools x x
    [/quote]

yeah I need to make a concious effort to get some laps in, I do tend to do a walk about 3 miles or more along the beach nearly every day too xx
  • tattygun
    Options

[/quote]

yeah I need to make a concious effort to get some laps in, I do tend to do a walk about 3 miles or more along the beach nearly every day too xx
    [/quote]

Not sure where you're staying but the promenade between los cristianos and las americas is nice and flat, would be great for a morning run