Anyone need a friend?

Options
I sure do! I'm struggling and beginning to get discouraged. I was down 20 pounds in November for my wedding, but have put it all back on PLUS 5. I guess I'm just looking for some more motivating and positive friends on here to help me on this journey! It's tough to do it by yourself, especially when your everyday friends are thin and you're husband can eat 3 pizzas a day and not gain weight! (well not really...but you know what I mean!)

I about died when I got on the scale today, but am determined to move past it. I'm working on staying positive and not being so hard on myself. If you are too, or just need another friend, add me! :)

Replies

• EjaneK11
    EjaneK11 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    You can add me!
  • Hlm103010
    Hlm103010 Posts: 39
    Options
    You can add me! I know how you feel I have a husband who can eat anything and not gain an ounce, he does have a very active job where as I'm stuck behind a desk all day!
  • LynneyMetcalf
    LynneyMetcalf Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    add me if you like :) xx
  • NiceSpydr
    NiceSpydr Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
    When I was looking for some encouragement I asked all my "Real Life" friends to join.
    I also looked for people who were similar to me (age, weight, etc) so seeing their activity and feeds on my Home page seemed easier to relate to even when we didn't chat much. It reminded me that people in similar situations could do it, and so could I. :) Perhaps that will help!
  • abideedum
    abideedum Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, i'm on here pretty much all the time and have an open diary.
  • jackiethrongard
    Options
    You can do this. I wanted popcorn so bad last night (but I was out of calories) I swear I was ready to rip someone's face off...lol I was much better in the morning. You know when you stress about things it puts on weight too or at least stops you from being able to take it off as fast. Try to relax and keep up the moderation and light exercise.
  • luckydays27
    luckydays27 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Add me! Add me!

I am looking for new friends and those that are interested in healthy eating/active lifestyle are the best ones for me right now.
  • lrstee727
    Options
    You can definitely do it! Add me if you'd like! :)
  • DeeDiddyGee
    DeeDiddyGee Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Please DO add me!

Dee :)
  • Pbgrl04
    Pbgrl04 Posts: 129
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm looking for more friends!
  • angelrosado
    angelrosado Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent...and I have to admit that it is tough when only one partner is on a diet while the other is not

I initially started my journey and she wasn't ready and she couldn't understand why my portions were so much smaller, why i didn't eat pizza with her, or why i didn't eat after 7 BUT that all joined once she began her journey and she now understands all my little issues.

On the brighter side, you have hundreds of people to use as resources, supporters, motivators, or drill sergeant on this sight and ill definetly do my part to help.

anyone else want to add me feel free.