Here we go

Options
jaw783
jaw783 Posts: 40 Member
Well this is my second day doing MFP!! So far I like it. I was doing weight watcher for the past 3 months. I have been yo-yoing with this 20lb weight loss. I will lose it then gain it right back. I'm hoping to stick to this program and actually see the results and maintain them.
Wish me luck!!

Replies

• toridehaven
    Options
    Good luck! You can do this!
  • jaw783
    Options
    Thanks you so much!!!
  • Phoenixchichima
    Options
    good luck & way to take conrol!
  • angelrosado
    angelrosado Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Just make sure that you stick with it....All weight loss takes a long time and a lot of hard work but with the right mindset you can do ANYTHING.

In a few months, i'll actually be able to tell whether weight watchers or myfitnesspal works best....Im doing myfitnesspal while my girlfriend is doing weight watchers.

Stay strong and positive and you'll achieve your goal
  • NightNurse727
    NightNurse727 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Good Luck! I'm new here too and I plan to give it all I've got- I want to gradually lose 100 pounds (the healthy way) :smile:
  • jaw783
    Options
    I just love the encouragement!! Thanks so much!!!
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    Good luck!! You'll do great! We are all behind you to help along the way :)
  • avababy05
    avababy05 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck!
  • Thepeacedove
    Thepeacedove Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I started on Jan 21/13 AND so far I have lost 47 lbs in 14 weeks!! It works if you stick with it--log everything that is going into your mouth. I also walk on my treadmill a minimum of 30 minutes each and EVERY day. It isn't easy but oh so gratifying when your clothes ARE TOO BIG INSTEAD OF TOO SMALL! Good luck to you!
  • BeautifulBrownButterfly
    Options
    good luck!! YOU CAN DO IT!!
  • JewelSmith
    JewelSmith Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Welcome and Good Luck! I will send you a friend request!
  • Juliste
    Juliste Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Wecome, feel free to add my as a friend.
  • jaw783
    Options
    WOW 14 weeks that is GREAT and so inspiring!!!
  • HollyTsab
    HollyTsab Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!! Add me as a buddy if you like. We can keep each other accountable.
  • collier_nufc
    Options
    Hey All,

Am fairly new to this.... love the app, gives you great motivation I am also using the endomondo exercise app that links your calories burnt direct to you my fitness pal app i would highly recommend if any of you guys are exercising.
  • rshortx3
    rshortx3 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Good Luck!
  • jaw783
    Options
    Just make sure that you stick with it....All weight loss takes a long time and a lot of hard work but with the right mindset you can do ANYTHING.

In a few months, i'll actually be able to tell whether weight watchers or myfitnesspal works best....Im doing myfitnesspal while my girlfriend is doing weight watchers.

Stay strong and positive and you'll achieve your goal

Just FYI I was doing weight watchers previously. This is my first week dong MFP and went I went to go look at my weigh in for my first week of WW I lost more weight using MFP. Plus I noticed that I think I eat less food on MFP. Could be just me though! Good luck to you and your girlfriend!!!