Finally Serious!

Options
I am fully and totally committed to losing 50 lbs and keeping it off! Looking for those that are on this same journey. I'd love to support and share ideas with you! Please add me as a friend so we can cheer each other on.

Replies

• autumny70
    autumny70 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you, sending request!
  • Scraparella79
    Scraparella79 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I too am looking to lose 50 pounds or more. The more support the better, sending friend request :smile:
  • smileytrysh
    smileytrysh Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm finally ready as well! I'll add you as I can always use support and I'm more than willing to cheer you on! Girl power! :flowerforyou:
  • writerchristy
    writerchristy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I saw this topic and thought "that's me!" I too am trying to lose weight, about 80 pounds (it's hard to even type that!), and I feel that I am finally serious about it. I have all the tools I need, like MFP and even an anniversary gift of a Fitbit (my request). Now it's just a matter of doing it. I know that when I log my food I do better. I know that it feels good to log my exercise, and it motivates me to do it. I'd love some friends, so please add me. I'd love to offer support, share tips and recipes, etc. Thanks!
  • 1awesomewoman
    1awesomewoman Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I would love to join you in this journey! I want to lose around 50 lbs. Maybe more once I hit my goal! I have went back and forth so many times, but I think I am finally going to make the commitment to get in shape! Please feel free to add me :happy: