Added protein powder inside of recipes

Options
I dont care what anybody says....adding protein powder into recipes messes up alot of baked goods! I have no problem chugging a protein shake or getting protein in my meals with meet, eggs, dairy...I see alot of recipes I wanna try out but people keep putting protein powders in them...sorry just a rant :)

Replies

• Kbeers81
    Kbeers81 Posts: 10
    Options
    I agree Blafily. No matter how you make it, protein powder seems to goof everything up. I believe in keep it simple. Stay w/in your macros and you'll be alright. The only thing that putting protein powder in that is good is the single cakes. pretty GAF
  • Blafily
    Blafily Posts: 21
    Options
    yeah microwave protein cake is alright
  • Kbeers81
    Kbeers81 Posts: 10
    Options
    I won't mention dude's name, because he appears to be a super good guy, but all of his videos he has posted for "desserts" have all come out pretty gross. The chocolate cupcakes along w/ the pumpkin cupcakes aren't BAD...but definitely not something that's awesome.
  • missADS1981
    missADS1981 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    i make tons of recipes with protein powder and they come amazing!
  • alexandraleaden
    Options
    [/quote]
    I agree Blafily. No matter how you make it, protein powder seems to goof everything up. I believe in keep it simple. Stay w/in your macros and you'll be alright. The only thing that putting protein powder in that is good is the single cakes. pretty GAF
    yeah microwave protein cake is alright

[/quote]

Ok so what protein cakes do you make that are good? Im trying to find a chocolate version that is satisfying.
  • alexandraleaden
    Options
    i make tons of recipes with protein powder and they come amazing!

do tell!