Brand Spanking New

Options
Hello,:blushing:

I am new to this as of 15 minutes ago. My cousin Darlene sent me here..
Please be nice, I have almost half my body weight to loose and am scared ****less right now..

Tania

Replies

• kliermann
    kliermann Posts: 514
    Options
    welcome i wish you the best of luck and if you want feel free to add me
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Welcome Tania!! Glad you joined MFP it's a great tool! Be more afraid of not doing anything then getting started to a healthier new you!
  • Bekahmardis
    Bekahmardis Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    No need to be scared that badly. One of the hardest decisions to make was signing up to begin with and knowing what you want to accomplish - so Goal #1 complete! :) Now you just need to set a realistic Goal #2 and we're here to help keep you on track (at least that's why *I* signed up!)
  • DainaLC
    DainaLC Posts: 18,937 Member
    Options
    You are gonna love it here! We are all here to motivate each other and have a little fun too!
    Feel free to add me! :flowerforyou:
  • UrbanLotus
    UrbanLotus Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome! There are a lot of supportive/motivational people here. What are you scared of?
  • prettynotpretty
    Options
    Welcome!!! You got this!! Feel free to add me. :)
  • iBreatheMusic88
    Options
    People (well most people) are nice here because we all have the same goal! Dont be ashamed, we are all here for the same reason! Its the ones that think that they are better than everyone else that have the problem... Oh and the know it alls. lol WELCOME! :flowerforyou:
  • hugsnkisses1
    hugsnkisses1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Michelle and i have just joined this website too. hoping it will help me track all my progress and keep me going to reach my goal i have about 40 lbs to lose and i am determined
  • crobl
    crobl Posts: 380
    Options
    The hardest step is often the first one! Congrats =)
  • teamnevergoingback
    teamnevergoingback Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Don't be scared, be excited! I won't bite, however, some will... Once you get in the swing of logging every day, it becomes second nature and a necessity to life! Feel free to add me, I am always looking to support people as well as get support myself.