anyone using oxyelite pro?

Options
hi just started using this website and i am trying to see if anyone has had any good experience with oxyelite pro as i have just started using it last week. what kind of results has anyone gotten from this pill

Replies

• Gordo1981
    Gordo1981 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Sorry I am not a user of this medication. Just so that you know there may be other individuals on this forum who will disagree very vocally about the use of supplements of diet pills. They very well may comment on this so be prepared.

Many people will advocate for slower weight loss with longer term sustainable maintence, This will generally mean eating at a small deficit (about 500 Calories) per day to lose about 1 lb weekly. You will see many success stories of people with 100 lbs lost but it may take years.

Welcome and I hope you stick around and enjoy the journey
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    I use it all the time. I used to have these horrible sweat stains in my running shirts but this stuff worked like you wouldn't believe. It makes my whites whiter than my grandma's legs and my colors come out sparkling and crisp with no trace of dirt at all. I highly recommend the stuff.
  • krhn
    krhn Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Sorry I am not a user of this medication. Just so that you know there may be other individuals on this forum who will disagree very vocally about the use of supplements of diet pills. They very well may comment on this so be prepared.

Many people will advocate for slower weight loss with longer term sustainable maintence, This will generally mean eating at a small deficit (about 500 Calories) per day to lose about 1 lb weekly. You will see many success stories of people with 100 lbs lost but it may take years.

Welcome and I hope you stick around and enjoy the journey

I think diet pills are just a supplement and not called medications xD

To the OP: you may want to get your calorie intake in check first before buying a ton of supplements! Diet pills can only help by 5-10% if used effectively ... I personally just use caffeine pills as it works just the same
  • all4lyn
    all4lyn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I know alot of people on these forums don't believe in supplements but I have been on Oxyelite Pro for about 5 weeks and honestly I really like it. I don't feel that it has genuily helped me to lose weight but I love the energy I get from the pill. Working full time and having four kids, sometimes I need some motivation and energy. Since I started taking the pill I have lost about 10 pounds but I think it's from the pill giving me energy and being a thermogenic. I was already working out everyday and counting calories so this is what it is a supplement to your hard work. Good luck.:smile:
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I use MFP and it works great! :drinker:
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,583 Member
    Options
    I use MFP and it works great! :drinker:
    this.

you don't need any pills to lose weight.
    Hi, I know alot of people on these forums don't believe in supplements but I have been on Oxyelite Pro for about 5 weeks and honestly I really like it. I don't feel that it has genuily helped me to lose weight but I love the energy I get from the pill. Working full time and having four kids, sometimes I need some motivation and energy. Since I started taking the pill I have lost about 10 pounds but I think it's from the pill giving me energy and being a thermogenic. I was already working out everyday and counting calories so this is what it is a supplement to your hard work. Good luck.:smile:

what exactly is this supplementing?
  • pleasetheswolegods
    Options
    Yeah, I've used this before. Works well for what it's supposed to do. However, it discourages eating, and sometimes I had a hard time getting my bare minimum calories and that I just don't like. Made me sweat more and gave plenty of energy which I enjoyed. Just make sure you aren't being unhealthy with it, these pills are often abused. It's easier to eat healthy than it is to eat one meal a day just for that cheeseburger meal you want from McDonald's.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    NO!
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,583 Member
    Options
    B069Ujo.gif