fit bit playing up!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Rhonnie
    Rhonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    You have some confusion the first day you use it so are going to junk it? Who cares if your numbers are messed up today - you know what they really are so it's not like you are going to eat back an extra 2000 exercise calories back or anything. Relax!
  • 04ward
    04ward Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    First thing you need to do with a new Fitbit is to go to your settings and make sure you have your step length set correctly. I enter my food on the MFP site and my exercise on the Fitbit sight and feel it is more accurate that way. I used to put exercise on the MFP site and it synced to MFP but I feel it's more accurate doing it on Fitbit and putting down your exact times of workouts. It works fine.
  • carolmcgov
    carolmcgov Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    You have some confusion the first day you use it so are going to junk it? Who cares if your numbers are messed up today - you know what they really are so it's not like you are going to eat back an extra 2000 exercise calories back or anything. Relax!

Junk it? No, I said I would give it to my Mam if it doesn't stop acting up. I dont eat back my calories anyway it isnt the point. I like to keep track what im netting week by week as I'm almost at my goal weight and need to work out maintence and this will be hard for me to do if im getting all these extra calories added on.