Hello! I'm new to the community!

Options
Hi, I'm Sam.
I'm 21 and I'm a uni student in the UK.
I joined MFP a long time ago but never engaged in the community and I tended to use it to track food intake for approx. 2 weeks before stopping for 2-3 months and just repeating this.

I hope by joining in with the community and perhaps talking to people, supporting others and perhaps getting some support myself I will be more motivated to continue with the use of MFP and meet a couple of new friendly faces! :)

I recently put on a fair old bit of weight and my fitness has deteriorated and so my goals are to get back in to a shape I'm more comfortable with (and that my uni course uniform trousers won't be too tight with!) and also become fitter and more toned, especially with my upper legs.

I hope people pop by to say hello and perhaps send me a message or something as I feel that would really help me along the way, and I'm sure I could help you out too!

Strive toward your goals!

Replies

• s2konstantine
    s2konstantine Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey! It's definitely a commitment to track everything. I'm glad you're back though! Our struggle to achieve goals makes us stronger, so this time you are better prepared than the last.

I wish you luck, and am happy to support you. Add me as a friend if you like, I am a budding nutrition geek and enjoy talking about it!
  • AceDuddyMegaa
    Options
    Glad to have you back. Feel free to add me man
  • nickielouise36
    nickielouise36 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Nicola.. glad to see u have taken the step towards changing ur life.. every journey has to start somewhere.. my fitness pal is great .. stuck with ur goals nd u can achieve anything.. feel free to add me xx
  • SamB2000
    SamB2000 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    After a long pause from this, glad to say I've returned and going better than before! Always looking for people to add for support, motivation, tips and general help!
  • Welsh72
    Welsh72 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey Sam,

welcome to the community i am the same as ur self so understand where you are coming from on the use of MFP and the community side.

good luck with achieving ur goals, feel free to add if u want any support or a slap on the back when u achiveve a goal
  • kirstlamb27
    Options
    Hey I am the same as you, I logged in to track food now and again but never knew any of this side to it existed or being able to add people and support each other..add me if you need any more support x