I'm new here and I could use some motivational friends :)

Options
blondley
blondley Posts: 38 Member
Hi all!

I was over 200 pounds back in 2005/2006, and dropped about 80 pounds. Over the years, I was either good about working out, or good about eating (never both) and my weight fluctuated a lot. Right I'm probably in the 145-150 area and trying to be good about eating AND working out... and making it a permanent lifestyle change.

I'm currently doing 30 Day Shred (today will be my Level 2, Day 5), and I've been eating really well since about January. Right now, I'm my only motivator, so I'd love to have some other people to talk to about goals, fitness, eating right, etc. :)

Replies

• soonerkt87
    soonerkt87 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I will add you! :-)
  • asouza369
    asouza369 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi! I'm doing Jillian's Body Revolution..on week 9...it's really hard but I love her! This is the first time I've ever incorporated serious exercise into my weight loss plan. Going good so far...losing slowly but I don't mind. Will send over a friend request and hopefully we can motivate each other!

Angelina
  • blondley
    Options
    Yay! Thanks girls :) added you both
  • starfinale
    starfinale Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    congrats on your loss so far! that's great!!!
  • JIsh09
    JIsh09 Posts: 158
    Options
    You can add me :) I'm always looking for new friends.
  • mama_sl8
    mama_sl8 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You can add me too :) I'm new here and could definitely use the friends!
  • m0ll3pprz
    m0ll3pprz Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, if you would like! I am also here trying to make permanent lifestyle changes. MFP has been a great tool for encouragement and finding inspiration :-) You are definitely in the right place. Best wishes on your fitness journey!
  • talamer
    talamer Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me and we can talk about everything related to fitness and our journey :) I still need some motivation to stay on the track bcoz I fall of the wagon for sometime! XD
  • blondley
    Options
    Great first day, I added y'all :)
  • britttttx3
    britttttx3 Posts: 458
    Options
    Congratss on your weight loss so far!!!! I'm at 200 trying to get down to 130..got a long way to go!!!I'm so motivated to change my life!.ill add youu
  • Anthony110101111110001101
    Options
    FR sent, anyone else is free to add me too.