what do you think about..

Options
I'm thinking of making a "my weight loss journey" video to encourage and inspire people once i'm to my goal weight. the only thing is, I would not be posting bikini pics, it would be strictly face pics and pics with clothes on, plus the video of me talking about my weight loss journey.

I am wondering if people will even bother to watch it without that 'hot bikini pic'

thoughts?

Replies

• kahyee
    kahyee Posts: 63
    Options
    Absolutely do it. Sort of like an homage to all your hard work. And not everyone likes seeing people in bikinis. You may reach someone who feels the same as you, but needed to see your hard work for that push to begin their own journey. Can't wait to see our video.
  • kristacali
    kristacali Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Yes, I love to see pictures of people before and after. I'm not looking to see skin, just the changes that occurred in their body so i can try to imagine mine changing too.
  • autumnpennell
    autumnpennell Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Any other?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!