hip hop abs anyone?

Options
ok so im jus curious enough to try this workout. so has anyone done it, tried it, or about to? share your thoughts n results please

Replies

• jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    I tried it and sent it back. I found it was a bit repetitive and didnt really give me a good workout.
  • chasetwins
    chasetwins Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I have the disc set and so far have only used the cardio and total body burn. I do burn more calories with Zumba however I work up a whole lot more sweat with the total body burn.

I only use HHA once a week for now since I burn more with Zumba...however I do like the workouts and he cracks me up.

If you can get it cheap or free - it is worth a try. I like it a lot...just not for every day.
  • jecka93
    jecka93 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I have 1 week left.
    I personally love it!
    It's fun to do!
    I'm doing it before Insanity for something less serious :P
    I say give it a go! My abs have shaped up AMAZING!
  • yjfcupcake
    Options
    thx for the info will definitely be giving it a try what could it hurt anyway
  • jecka93
    Options
    Give it a try :)
    First time through it'll be getting use to the moves, but after that you'll be fine :)
  • blackmagic25
    blackmagic25 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    how about Insanity or something more intense then that weak sauce lol hip hop abs :laugh: :wink:
  • girlofambition
    Options
    Just started for the first time today and finished five minutes ago. So far I like it.
  • yjfcupcake
    Options
    look im not tryna break what i can't fix lol im taking it easy first but i was thinking about doing insanity later sir :tongue:
  • biddy81
    biddy81 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Definitely not as intense as Insanity, but I find it very fun - it's nice to have a workout that makes you laugh AND sweat. When I was doing it regularly, I noticed that my whole core got much stronger.
  • LifeJacketWaterJogger
    Options
    I am doing hip hop abs level 2 now I did level one for 3 months lost 18 lbs my waist was 48 now its 43 and Im getting some muscle in my stomach area since my stomach was so large It will take lots of time to get it completely down but it will be worth the wait.
  • teehee1211
    Options
    Yes I love love hip hob abs...they toned up my tummy after only a month. But you have to eat less or it wont show
  • blackmagic25
    blackmagic25 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    look im not tryna break what i can't fix lol im taking it easy first but i was thinking about doing insanity later sir :tongue:
    haha ok ok
  • LavenderBouquet
    LavenderBouquet Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    I just started HHA today, I enjoyed the Fat Burning Cardio session :smile:
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    I have the deluxe set and enjoy it.. I am also doing Insanity and I can really feel the burn in my ABS during hip hop abs.. If you are interested in it, message me and I can hook you up with a link that will get you an extra bonus DVD called Insane ABs with it..
  • MGigs21
    MGigs21 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    im gonna start it today!!!
  • mzjessicaxo
    mzjessicaxo Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT!! and I love Shaun T's dance too :) Both awesome DVS's and they're fun!
    Right now they're packaged together and on sale if you want more info let me know :)
  • jecka93
    Options
    I have 4 days left!!! :D
  • Pinkemi
    Pinkemi Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I have just got this! Thinking about pausing my Insanity and doing this one instead.

While I love Insanity, the workout times are a bit long for me at the moment.

Hopefully this will be a good substitute. :)