Looking for MFP friends

Options
Candice83
Candice83 Posts: 217 Member
Hey My name is Candice and i started using this site just over 2 weeks ago. I need to lose about 25 kilos which is about 55 lbs. I'm 27 and australian and im loving this site. In the 2 weeks i have lost 2.4 kilos which is about 5 lbs. I'm so proud of myself for finally sticking to what i need to do and i love weigh in days. It really helps to spur you on seeing the numbers slowly descend on the scales.

I'm really missing my chocolates and cheesecakes and sweets and all the rest of the junk i used to eat all the time but im dealing with it. I keep wanting to treat myself but everytime i go to i think of weigh in on saturday and would hate to not lose any so i stay away from them. Once i get under 80 kilos though i will treat myself to a slice of cheesecake. And maybe some pizza lol. Anyway i know im rambling now.. sometimes i can't stop.

My point is im looking for more friends on this site to help with motivation and such. It always helps when you're having a week moment to get on here and see all the exercise and weight loss others have done on your news feed. And its always helpful to get comments on your thoughts. So if you think we could help motivate each other i'd love for you to add me :)

Replies

• Candice83
    Candice83 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    haha when i say week i mean weak... TYPO
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    TabiHerbalifeCoach Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    add me if you want :D also it would be a good idea not to make your rewards food. Most of us have learned when we do that we wind up undoing all of our hard work, instead learn how to incorporate those things into your new life, its not that you can't have them its portion control, frequency control. For rewards do stuff like back massages or getting your hairs nails feet done something like that.

Tabi
  • ThaiKaren
    ThaiKaren Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Well done on what you have acheived so far. You are more than welcome to add me as a friend, I'll give you all the encouragement you need. You are doing really well, keep up the good work x
  • Stella_Does
    Options
    Hi Candice! I'm new to MFP and don't know anyone here yet - will add you in just a moment. Would be nice to get to know some people for support etc I find it makes a massive difference!
    I lost about 2 stone last year using a similar site and I' hoping to lose the last one here!
  • missallie
    missallie Posts: 11
    Options
    I joined this site a while ago but I haven't added any friends... I figure I should start since I think it would help me take it more seriously! At first it was fairly easy for me to lose 10-20 lbs here and there, but I gained it back after a recent illness and it's not been so easy to lose this time for some reason. I too would like MFP friends. Feel free to add me as well! :)