New here and in need of some friendlies

Options
Hiya! I'm Liz. Been on MFP for about 4 days now and it's really helped me out a lot already with eating healthier and portion control but I'm looking for some friends for motivation and support and I, of course, will give the same in return. Add me anyone and everyone! =D

Replies

• Emmadivens
    Options
    You can add me. I too have been on here a short time, 2 days.
  • Emmadivens
    Options
    I don't know how to add anybody yet.
  • lilybeth8924
    lilybeth8924 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Added you! =)
  • jessupbrady
    jessupbrady Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    fr sent, others are welcome to add me as well
  • blodk66
    blodk66 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like, I am always on here. We all need support. :flowerforyou:
  • SisBenita
    SisBenita Posts: 15
    Options
    Hi! You can add me! This is my second day and its amazing to actually see in writing what you eat! I need motivaton and I will also return the favour. Add me to your list!
  • JennKend
    JennKend Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I've been here two weeks. I have a long way to go but I like it so far. Feel free to add me. I log in every day.
  • sarscott
    sarscott Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Hey there!! Welcome to MFP! :) I'm not new, but recently rededicated to this journey and getting healthy. I'm 26 and need to seriously make some changes to have the life that I want. I'm trying to log every day and do my best to comment when I can and also upwards of a hundred lose. If you'd like another friend feel free to add me!
  • NightNurse727
    NightNurse727 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Good Luck on your goals. I'm new here too and I think MFP may actually be just what I need to stay motivated! Add me too please...:smile: