Football Fanatics

Options
13»

Replies

• blondley
    blondley Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I wasn't too excited about the Broncos pick... I was really hoping they would take the DE from FSU, but he got picked by the Colts. :-/

and to the OP: I attended the Ravens/Broncos game in Baltimore... Ravens fans were SO nice to me! I had a great time at the game, and even though the double overtime loss in the playoffs hurt, I was happy that your team won the Super Bowl :)
  • kalea_kane
    Options
    Happy Thursday to you! I'm a Pats girl all the way! :heart: I do also show support for my husband's team...Steelers! The only time our house is tense is when they play each other. :) He's a Pennsylvania guy and I'm a Rhode Island girl.
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    I'm a huge Patriots and Falcons fan. I've known players who have played for both teams, but I've been a Patriots fan since I was young, the Falcons fan came along after I moved to Georgia and the 97/98 seasons. I'm interesting to see who everyone will take in the draft, but I have an idea of what to expect.

Ugh, pick one or the other PLEASE
  • Raezor1207
    Raezor1207 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Packers fan since I could say football
  • salsera39
    Options
    I'm a Saints Fan WHO DAT! But I was in class tonight so I missed it! I'm also an Alabama fan ROLL-TIDE... :-)
  • marieskee
    marieskee Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Oh hey Ravens fan...I'm a huge Steelers fan. ;) I'll be on it!

Steeler's Nation
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    rblc87.jpg
  • Buford83
    Buford83 Posts: 46
    Options
    I'm a huge Patriots and Falcons fan. I've known players who have played for both teams, but I've been a Patriots fan since I was young, the Falcons fan came along after I moved to Georgia and the 97/98 seasons. I'm interesting to see who everyone will take in the draft, but I have an idea of what to expect.

Ugh, pick one or the other PLEASE
    Considering that they play in different divisions, I don't see an issue with liking both (especially with knowing players on both teams). So, thanks for the suggestion, but I'll stick with them both :)
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    Who wants Tim Tebow? Rumor has it that once he's through waivers, he's going to CFL because no one wants him for that price :)
  • Buford83
    Buford83 Posts: 46
    Options
    Who wants Tim Tebow? Rumor has it that once he's through waivers, he's going to CFL because no one wants him for that price :)
    I've never been much of a Tebow fan (Could be from being a Georgia Bulldog, but I digress). I just don't think he's that great of a quarterback. A very talented college quarterback, but just not NFL caliber.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,659 Member
    Options
    9ers baby! Superbowl again and this time a win!

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Just_Alyssa
    Just_Alyssa Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I bleed purple over here!

For college it's Alabama 1st and Notre Dame 2nd. If my dad asks, those are reversed. And yes, last year's college championship game was awkward.
  • nycsoozy1
    nycsoozy1 Posts: 17
    Options
    :-)