Been here for almost two months - down 46 lbs

Options
Hello and good morning! Well, I weighed in this morning at 236 lbs. Started at 280 lbs in early March. Been eating healthy, working out 6 days a week, and I feel great. I dont miss a day, and actually cannot wait to hit the gym each day. My clothes are falling off of me. I cant wait to buy more, but will have to "suffer" :-) with the baggy ones until I reach my healthy weight goal of 180 lbs. I just wanted to say thanks to all those that have posted on here. I get on it every morning, and love to read everyones stories. Hopefully, in the next few months, I will be posting my success story (although, I am so happy with my current success), and share my story with you. Just wanted to say thanks to everyone. If you ever want to talk, shoot me a message. Have a great day!

Replies

• ShannonMB1
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!! GREAT JOB!!!!! : )
  • SuckItUpKupcake
    SuckItUpKupcake Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME!!! Good for you!! It's always awesome to see hard work payoff. It's great too see the number dropping on the scale but to have to get new clothes because you NEED to is just...well fantastic!! I can't wait to reach the "I can't wait to hit the gym each day point" and kudos for getting there!!

You've already started your "Success story" your just giving us updates!!! :)

Nicely done!
    Cristin
  • justme1207
    Options
    That is awesome!!!
  • joshparmeter
    Options
    Thanks everyone. Going strong!
  • lambchristie
    lambchristie Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I love going to the gym too. Because my gym is not a typical big, chain store gym; but a privately owned gym where we have fun, work together and have the benefit of a trainer who is inventive with new ways to get us to move. :)

WOW, 46 pounds in 2 months! That is amazing and a lot of weight to lose so fast...impressive!

Would love to know how you did this amazing weight loss in such a short period of time.
  • pamla77
    pamla77 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Great success story and very encouraging. Congrats on the upcoming wedding and best of luck! Feel free to add me. I log on daily.
  • LynneseLooksgood
    Options
    Work it!