HELP HELP HELP baby name!!!

Options
124»

Replies

• DoingItForME724
    DoingItForME724 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your input, some were pretty humorous!

I dont plan to have a stranger name my child, it helps to view others opinions because I get stuck in the few names I like.

I definitely like Abram James, Ian, Levi and there were a few others.

Thanks again and if you have more keep em coming!

Btw I do not like the idea of my child being called Eli, thats why im steering away.

Also my fav fav fav name is Easton James but doesn't fit the theme :-(
  • DoingItForME724
    DoingItForME724 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your input, some were pretty humorous!

I dont plan to have a stranger name my child, it helps to view others opinions because I get stuck in the few names I like.

I definitely like Abram James, Ian, Levi and there were a few others.

Thanks again and if you have more keep em coming!

Btw I do not like the idea of my child being called Eli, thats why im steering away.

Also my fav fav fav name is Easton James but doesn't fit the theme :-(
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    Isaiah ,Luke
    Jeremiah,James
    Moses,Aaron
  • MsEmmy
    MsEmmy Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I'm not religious at all but named my boys Samuel and Joseph just because I liked the names. Neither were popular for babies in England when they were born (18 and 16 years ago) but have become more popular since. They have Welsh middle names as a lot of my family are from Wales.
    The other name I liked was Nathaniel (Nate). I also like Jasper and Isaac but kinda have them reserved for future dogs I may adopt!
  • MsEmmy
    MsEmmy Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I also like Amos, but I just looked it up and it seems in the US it is pronounced to rhyme with '*kitten*' so perhaps not....over here in England it is pronounced 'ay-moss', not 'ay-muss':laugh:
  • MdacheB
    MdacheB Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Elkanah
    Korah
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    I have an Ezra, too! My youngest is Ezra James. My oldest is Jonas Nathaniel. I named Ezra, my husband named Jonas. They both fit the hebrew profile but they both totally have 90s music names, lol. Ezra was almost an Elias so I vote for that. I like the nickname Eli.