I havent lost a thing. Need some help please!!!

Options
Hi,

I have been eating clean for 3 weeks and i haven't lost a thing. I am looking for some feedback please.

My goal is to loose 50 lbs and i may not be going in the right direction.

Please help :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Diamond05
    Diamond05 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    What are you doing to lose weight? What are you eating and how much? Do you exercise? We can't see anything... Hard to reply :)
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    You say you've been eating clean but that doesn't matter. Have you been in a calorie deficit? Because that is what is going to produce weight loss.

Opening your diary would make it easier to help you.
  • angelpinkgal
    angelpinkgal Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Counting calories is what i find most efficient :)
  • jessmarionrai
    jessmarionrai Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Sometimes it takes a while to find that "sweet spot" in terms of calorie deficiencies. I fluxuated from 1300-1700 before I found where I was comfortable (and not hungry). Try upping your calories slightly for 1-2 weeks to see where that puts you. If it doesn't work there, try lowering them slowly over the course of a couple of weeks. It's all about finding a balance.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    open your diary
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    You say you've been eating clean but that doesn't matter. Have you been in a calorie deficit? Because that is what is going to produce weight loss.

Opening your diary would make it easier to help you.
    This.
  • keaani34
    keaani34 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    you're eating clean but the amount of food you're eating might be the problem, I would drop the calories down by 1 or 2 hundred and
    if your not doing so already start workingout! and remember to write down everything that goes in your mouth, keep going and you will see the results!
  • pinksparklefairy
    pinksparklefairy Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I lived with a very overweight girl once who ate very healthily but cooked enough for a family of five and ate it ALL in one sitting!

What you eat affects your your long-term health ... but portion size is the key to losing weight. Do you weigh your food? You might be surprised (I was!)
  • RaineyLaney
    RaineyLaney Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    What are you doing to lose weight? What are you eating and how much? Do you exercise? We can't see anything... Hard to reply :)

^^^^^ This.. open your diary so we can see what you are eating, so we can help you.