So I've just done Day 1 30DS Level 2...

Options
...and I think I'm gonna puke.

I actually managed to make it all the way through with only about 4 5second pauses - no actual pausing of the DVD.

Does this seriously get easier!!? I thought I was getting tough when I mastered level 1 but GEEZ!!! The plank jump stuff kills me!!!

Replies

• BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    I hate level 2!
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    The first time I did it, it was really hard. Now, I look forward to it. Level 3 is even harder:)
  • LindaEmrys
    LindaEmrys Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    It never gets easier, you just get better! You won't get better if you're forever stuck on level 1 just because you nearly died at level 2. Keep going, it'll get easier. (think about it this way: Jillian doesn't mind you pausing if you're going to puke) :)
  • AllergicToExercise
    AllergicToExercise Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Level 2 is the worst and I think a lot of people would agree! I find it does get slightly easier but not until I have almost dragged myself most of the way through it! You will feel great for pushing through it though. :smile:
  • sgmomma
    sgmomma Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I hate level 2. level 1 and 3 don't bother me. it will get better.
  • kbbeale
    kbbeale Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Kudos to making it to level 2!!! I quit on day 3 of the 1st one. :( I need to try again.
  • Katieloula
    Options
    Kudos to making it to level 2!!! I quit on day 3 of the 1st one. :( I need to try again.

Level 1 Day 3 was definitely hard to push through - I took a couple of days break when I needed to (would run for 20 mins on my off days) just because I found myself getting so bored of day 1. It felt so good though, by day 8 I managed to complete Level 1 without breaking much of a sweat. Just shows how your body adjusts quickly though because as soon as it's been shocked by Level 2 it's back aching and whining again lol!
  • ellaloveslove
    ellaloveslove Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Congrats on making it to level 2! I'm kind of scared now, I still have 4 days left on level one lol
  • kmpublishing2
    kmpublishing2 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I agree-- level 2 was harder than level 3 for me. Those darn chair squats with v-flies!!
  • three36love
    three36love Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I agree-- level 2 was harder than level 3 for me. Those darn chair squats with v-flies!!

The chair squats with V-flies are the WORST!!!!!! I whimper and whine throughout the whole thing. I'm on my last day of level 2 though, so I'm excited to see what's in store for level 3, especially since it seems like people like it better than level 2.
  • ldniz
    ldniz Posts: 13
    Options
    I'm moving up to level 2 this evening and you've all given me The Fear!
    My knees are the worst at the mo - they are pretty unhappy. Guess I'll have to suck it up though, I have a loooon way to go!
  • sars_68
    sars_68 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    :noway: I'm on day 8, level one. I was dreading level 2 already, but now I'm just plain scared!! I have also heard that level 2 is the worst.

Good luck everybody!
  • Dead_Darling
    Dead_Darling Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I started level two on Monday and I felt like I was going to be sick!! When I started level one, I was shaking, but it got easier. I'm on day four of level two today (took yesterday off, my body was begging me to!), and I still hate the ab routine where you're lying on the floor, hold the weights above you and raise your legs! I scream at that part lol

Is it me or is level two shorter than level one? Or does time go by that quickly because I'm having fun? :huh:
  • ldniz
    ldniz Posts: 13
    Options
    did day one, level 2 yesterday. Ohhhhhhhh - it's mostly my shoulders that are feeling it today - all the plank action! I am reassuring myself a bit with the fact I wanted to cry after day one level one, and it wasn't too bad by the end.