Smirnoff caramel vodka

Options
cherriegh
cherriegh Posts: 196 Member
does nyone know how many calories/carbs does caramel vodka have? I'm going to a friends party so i dont wanna drink ciders and i dont like red wine unless it sweet so wanna bring my own bottle of lower calorie alcohol

Replies

• SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    I have no idea, I never knew there was such a thing, but I will be looking for it!
  • mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    It's in the MFP database as "Smirnoff - Kissed Caramel Vodka."
  • seths_wife
    seths_wife Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Googled it, 222 cals and 37g carbs per 1 oz serving

EDIT-now a different site said 69 cals, sorry I'm not much help lol. :huh:
  • tallen3687
    tallen3687 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Sounds interesting. What do you mix it with?
  • cutchro
    cutchro Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    does nyone know how many calories/carbs does caramel vodka have? I'm going to a friends party so i dont wanna drink ciders and i dont like red wine unless it sweet so wanna bring my own bottle of lower calorie alcohol

Just the name alone should scare anyone off.... :) however, I find about 69 calories per 1 oz but that doesn't sound right!. :drinker:
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    Sounds interesting. What do you mix it with?

I've never had it but I might suggest a little milk and Kahlua.

The Dude abides . . .
  • SLLeask
    SLLeask Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    You can make your own version and then you will know exactly how many calories are in it - put a packet of toffees in a jar or bottle (easy to work out the calories), fill up with vodka and shake, leave for a few hours and shake again and again... Depending on which toffees you use (I like Thorntons because they are so creamy but shops own brand wrapped cheapie ones work fine too :wink: ) it can take a couple of days for them to melt so get organised in advance!. FANTASTIC!!! :love:
  • jasonheyd
    jasonheyd Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    The ABV runs about 30% for the Kissed Caramel, so you're probably looking at around 55 calories per oz.