Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What do you drink??

I know how bad soda is for you, but I've always put off quitting b/c even though I only drink one a day, I get migraines when I don't have my morning caffeine. However, I'm challenging myself to go the month of May without soda. So I'm curious what everyone drinks all day long? And if you have any suggestions on how you got through caffeine withdrawals, I'd love to know that too.

Replies

• freelancejouster
    freelancejouster Posts: 478 Member
    Water. Water all the time.
  • zdreamer
    zdreamer Posts: 69 Member
    I drink an unsweetened (took a long time to adapt to this) tea in the morning and then WATER. :) Hope this helps.
  • perfekta
    perfekta Posts: 331 Member
    Water, and if you don't want the withdrawals, they make caffeine pills (woo)
  • melissaj36
    melissaj36 Posts: 12 Member
    Lots of black unsweetened tea, I am trying to drink more plain water though.

Melissa
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 18,014 Member
    Soda water (aka club soda) with a squeeze of fresh lime or lemon juice all day. Black coffee in the morning, peppermint tea during the day and a cup of earl grey before bed :-)
  • WVprankster
    WVprankster Posts: 430 Member
    Coffee (8 oz. max a day)
    Water (1 gallon+ a day)
  • seths_wife
    seths_wife Posts: 76 Member
    Water. But when I'm in the mood for something else, sparkling ice, crystal light, mio water enhancer, sugar free red bull, sprite/coke zero.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,474 Member
    I am quite fond of BOOZE.
  • lanejoan
    lanejoan Posts: 1
    I drink water, lots of water. I use to drink propel and diet ice tea, but find water works better for me.
  • MLT314
    MLT314 Posts: 47 Member
    Water and Diet Arizona Green Tea. I'm hooked!:bigsmile:
  • runningbs
    runningbs Posts: 132 Member
    vegetable oil.
  • Gracie1214
    Gracie1214 Posts: 120 Member
    water, green tea with lemon and at weekends vodka and diet coke
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    vegetable oil.

Seriously?
  • wannabpiper
    wannabpiper Posts: 402 Member
    Black tea with a touch of Splenda and a wedge of lemmon squeezed in (2-3 cups in the morning).
    Tons of iced water the rest of the day.
  • TheYoungys
    TheYoungys Posts: 44 Member
    Sparkling water all the time. Along with 2 coffees a day and if I have been very good a glass of wine.
  • I try to get my 13 cups of water everyday but that's all I drink I cut everything else out of my diet. except an occasional alcoholic beverage.
  • mlcantwell
    mlcantwell Posts: 243 Member
    in order of most to least; water, coffee, black tea, herbal tea. Right now I have a cold so just water and herbal tea.
  • fattyfoodie
    fattyfoodie Posts: 232 Member
    Water.

Water with cucumber and canteloupe.

Water with lemon and lime.

Water with assorted mixed berries.

Rooibos, white, or green tea.

Coffee with milk.
  • thinkcrystal
    thinkcrystal Posts: 48 Member
    i have my coffee EVERY MORNING. Then throughout the day i drink water, water, water.....and when i need a kick for my taste buds i add Crystal Light Raspberry Lemonade to my water(its soooooooooo good!!).
  • Harold76
    Harold76 Posts: 341 Member
    Water, coffee (in the morning), or flavored seltzer.