one-derland be warned, i'm coming for you!!

Options
i am still a ways from wonderland but i can SEE it. I have always said my current goal is to be at a place where my weight always starts with a 1 regardless of general weight fluctuation like my cycle.

in my head though i have wanted deeply to reach the 2teens. i have always felt like if i hit the 2teens i could do it! i could get to that 1. this morning the scale said squarely 220.0. i had been stuck at 224 (granted i wasn't working on it) for over a year! 54 pounds gone! next time i step on it it will be in the 2teens. it's so big to me. so exciting!

my weight had been in the 250-274 range for almost 20 years...since i was about 15. i haven't weight this little since middle school. i am proud today!

Replies

• Kevintron2
    Kevintron2 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hell yeah you can see it!! Reach out and touch it!!!
  • earvizu92
    earvizu92 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work!! You will get there in no time!! YOu look amazing by the way!:flowerforyou:
  • xampx
    xampx Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I just posted it on your wall, but I will do it here too!
    YAY YOU!
    SO CLOSE!
    LETS DO THIS! :D
  • tallen3687
    tallen3687 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel! I am 8 pounds from One-derland and I can't wait!
  • 20kb13
    20kb13 Posts: 161
    Options
    that is wonderful, you should be proud! I can SEE onderland too and can't wait to get there.. I feel like it is taking quite a while to get there but I am doing everything I can to get there as soon as possible. Stay positive and keep doing what you are doing and you'll be there soon enough!
  • Boogage
    Boogage Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Its wonderful! Keep up the great work and make yourself proud :o)
  • BikerGirlElaine
    BikerGirlElaine Posts: 1,631 Member
    Options
    Fabulous, I am so very happy for you!

I am homing in on onederland myself -- it's so close I can taste it!
  • jplol
    jplol Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I always get inspired when I see the next bracket down on the scale! You are so close to seeing that teen number, keep up the good work! :)
  • Donna_Houghton
    Donna_Houghton Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Loving this post. I've been working on onederland for a while and I'm at 220 as well. Go us. Only 20 more lbs to chase away until we see that all important 2, change to a 1 :wink:

Well done - you look amazing OP! :flowerforyou:
  • CherylLynnWebb
    CherylLynnWebb Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work!!
  • StabR80
    StabR80 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Your doing great and you WILL get there!
  • SILVERWOLF93
    SILVERWOLF93 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    as my girl Jillian Michaels says, "when you see the finish line you race to the finish line" you can do it! :-D
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Hey, you've made huge progress!! Be proud, you're going to smash through that goal before you know it if you stay focused! :smile: Good work!
  • mrsna
    mrsna Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    That's outstanding!! Go get your goal! You can do this!
  • Lynds7128
    Lynds7128 Posts: 132
    Options
    Congrats!!! That is SO exciting! I'm absolutely THRILLED for you!!!
  • melbelz1992
    Options
    woow great job girl. you inspire me i am 20 years oldand have been overweight since high schoo.... i was 260 now im down to 253 my goal is 165 ish.
  • iysys
    iysys Posts: 524
    Options
    woow great job girl. you inspire me i am 20 years oldand have been overweight since high schoo.... i was 260 now im down to 253 my goal is 165 ish.

when i was 13 we moved from the city to the country. from a city where i could walk/bus to things to a town with 400 people. my mom worked a job where she traveled and my dad worked 2nd shift. i was left home alone and bored. so bored. so very very bored. so i ate. and ate. and ate some more. i went from around a size 10 to peaking at a 22w or 24w while in high school. i lost about 30 pounds after high school ended and stayed squarely at a size 20 (even though i went up 24 pounds) from 18 years old until i was 33. i'm 35 now. you can do it girl! make it happen! :-)
  • dare2love81
    dare2love81 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    You'll get there! I FINALLY hit onederland myself this morning. Cheers! :drinker:
  • iysys
    iysys Posts: 524
    Options
    thanks everyone!! :-)
  • mk_hammer
    mk_hammer Posts: 105
    Options
    YOU CAN DOOO IT!

I'm 10 lbs away, and I can practically TASTE IT. :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!