What do you drink??

Options
1235»

Replies

• maieranne77
    maieranne77 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Flavored iced tea with shot of mio. Tazo Passion w/lemonade, tropical green tea w/lemonade......
  • elainecroft
    elainecroft Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Tea - 2 cups black or green in the morning
    Tea - herbal in the afternoon

Seltzer water - I drink 2-4 cans a day. Highly recommend it for anyone trying to break the soda habit. It may take a few days to get used to because it is less sweet, but now I prefer it.
  • runningbs
    runningbs Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    vegetable oil.

Same here. I prefer a 50/50 mix of Canola and Peanut.

" DID WE JUST BECOME BEST FRIENDS."
  • SaveFileCorrupt
    SaveFileCorrupt Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Water, BCAAs (for something sweet and flavored), green tea, black coffee, and sometimes nescafe thrown in my protein shake :]
  • run_way
    run_way Posts: 220
    Options
    A cup of coffee in the morning and just water after that.

Followed up with a bottle of wine every now and then :)
  • mycoffeeinbed
    mycoffeeinbed Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    " Vegetable oil" Right? LOL I was like really? wouldn't want to clean her lu!
  • ladyjay71
    ladyjay71 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I have coffee only in the morning 2 cups max with almond creamer, no sugar, then water, water and more water. Sometimes I drink flavored seltzer with lime or coconut water.

I too feel I need the caffeine in the morning and I'm not about to give that up!! good luck :)
  • Annerk1
    Annerk1 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Two cups of black tea with a bit of fat free milk in the morning and water after that. Two or three times a month I'll have a glass of red wine.
  • GangstaMa
    GangstaMa Posts: 39
    Options
    One cup coffee in the AM with a splash of Silk light, green tea, Steaz sparkling zero cal green tea and watta! lots of Water :smile:
  • suejonestx
    suejonestx Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Water, water, water! Sometimes a G2, "diet" cran-grape juice, or a watered-down lemonade. Oh yeah, and beer on the weekends! ;)
  • ALY2380
    ALY2380 Posts: 29
    Options
    Thank you all for the ideas! My coworker also mentioned that she freezes fruit for her water. Then it doubles as added flavor & help keeps it cold. Looks like I should have lots of ideas to try next month.
  • stargazer008
    Options
    Water
    Tea
    Coffee
  • Fredducharme
    Fredducharme Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Black coffe in the morning, water with mio or dasani flavor enhancer, then of cousre wine, beer. Gave up soda 4 months ago
  • Rhonda21km
    Rhonda21km Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Water, herbal tea and occasionally beer if I have "earned" it through exercise.