Which celebrity does the person above remind you of?

Options

Replies

• StabR80
    StabR80 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Katie McGrath @delove

Wow never heard of her I can see y u say that Ty I wish I were as pretty as her lol

You are!!!
  • StArBeLLa87
    StArBeLLa87 Posts: 1,582 Member
    Options
    Katie McGrath @delove

Wow never heard of her I can see y u say that Ty I wish I were as pretty as her lol

You are!!!
    :flowerforyou: your too sweet!
  • StArBeLLa87
    Options
    Becki newton kinda in some of your photos

Ok first off...I want your Batman shirt!! :wink: Second, in all your pics you remind me of a different celeb...lol! Megan Fox in one, Kat Von D in another...you are a beauty!

Ty lol I took my main pic bout a hour a go lol haha I have so many batman shirts lol I'm a big kid when it comes to batman lmao

Robin kassner to girl above me^ in the face only I think she is adorable

Not bid on the comics but the movies...oh yes!!! Especially Dark Knight Rises...oh yes!

Lol I'm a nerd! Yeah the two last batman movies rocked! I'm still saddened by Heath ledgers death ugh he was amazing as the joker!
  • ShellGetsFit
    ShellGetsFit Posts: 604 Member
    Options

Ok first off...I want your Batman shirt!! :wink: Second, in all your pics you remind me of a different celeb...lol! Megan Fox in one, Kat Von D in another...you are a beauty!

Ty lol I took my main pic bout a hour a go lol haha I have so many batman shirts lol I'm a big kid when it comes to batman lmao

Not bid on the comics but the movies...oh yes!!! Especially Dark Knight Rises...oh yes!

Lol I'm a nerd! Yeah the two last batman movies rocked! I'm still saddened by Heath ledgers death ugh he was amazing as the joker!

Omg I know! I say that everytime I watch it. However, Tom Hardy as Bane...:heart::love:
  • StabR80
    Options
    I can see it.....Her and I prolly have similar figures too! Lol. Her curves look better tho!

• kt_731
    kt_731 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    A bit like one of the backstreet boys...can't remember his name though!

Howie hahaha
  • StArBeLLa87
    Options
    I can see it.....Her and I prolly have similar figures too! Lol. Her curves look better tho!

She is so adorable I think even for a Bbw I'm glad you didn't take it the wrong way! People can be so sensitive on here!
  • daterminedfatburnerX
    daterminedfatburnerX Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Oooh this is interesting
  • StabR80
    Options
    Naw I don't take offence. I am here b/c I am a bbw trying to undo that. Lol I had to Google her. Wasn't sure who she was. She looks outgoing and chipper. I strive for that. Lol
  • StArBeLLa87
    Options
    Charice_Pempengco ^ dater
  • sofulnaturalee
    sofulnaturalee Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    A very pretty Jennifer Tilly
  • StabR80
    Options
    Hmm I see a little younger viola Davis. Beautiful smile!
  • _Wonder_Woman_
    Options
    Anna Paquin
  • marketdimlylit
    marketdimlylit Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    Might be able to judge a lil better with a face perhaps
  • ShellGetsFit
    Options
    Kristen Stewart....and she's Wonder Woman, can't you tell?! :wink:
  • tnt008
    tnt008 Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Celine Dion
  • ShellGetsFit
    Options
    Bruce Greenwood
  • tnt008
    Options
    Bruce Greenwood
    Holy crap, you made me feel old, LOL
  • ShellGetsFit
    Options
    Bruce Greenwood

LOL...I'm sorry! :embarassed: Profile pics are small! If it makes you feel any better I think he's really good looking?!
  • tnt008
    Options
    Bruce Greenwood

LOL...I'm sorry! :embarassed: Profile pics are small! If it makes you feel any better I think he's really good looking?!
    I feel a little better. :wink: