Power 90???

Options
So I finally have broken down and decided to stop using my excel spreadsheet to track food and exercise and instead use this - I have a couple of friends on here and I think it'll just be easier considering I have access to myfitnesspal through my iPhone, iPad, or computer.

I started this "weight loss" journey back in July (?) and lost almost 50 pounds, but then Christmas and a move across the country completely threw me off and I gained back about 30 of it.

I decided recently it's time to get back with it. I started dieting this past week but I'm coming off of a nasty cold so couldn't do too much exercise becaues I was exhausted.

I'm planning on starting my Power 90 DVD's on Monday but wanted to find out if anyone has any suggestions as to how to put Power 90 into the exercise tracker.

I could just keep a note I suppose but I'd like to actually track the exercises and everything that I do.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Replies

• VictoriaWorksOut
    VictoriaWorksOut Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Adding any exercise is easy. Go to Exercise > Add Exercise, then enter name and search. If you have results returned pick one. If no results returned, add it from link below. After you add your own it will be in your exercise list and you will only need to check it to add it.
    Calorie burn is different for different people. You can estimate based on what other people burn, or get heart rate monitor that track calories and record it exactly.

Good luck and congratulations on sticking with your plan! That is the most important step!
  • DanceFittDiva
    DanceFittDiva Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I did P90X and now I'm doing Insanity. Neither of those is in the exercise database, so as the poster above mentioned, add the exercise in yourself. I have a HRM that I wear, so that I can get my calorie burn right.
  • saratague
    saratague Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the suggestions. I knew I could add the exercise but I had NO idea how to even guess the calories.

I MAY have to invest in a heart rate monitor - Probably wouldn't be a bad idea anyway.

Thank you both!