'Ideal' weight? And weight loss tips?

Options
Hey everyone! So I am 5'0 and am wondering what a good weight would be? Right now my goal is 94lbs. Now before anyone freaks out and says thats too small. It isn't. Im asian, as a result, my bones are smaller and so i have a smaller frame. Even not being overweight, I've been 'chubby' most of my life. So now, I'm wondering what is a good weight to be at? Also, i have been loosing about a pound a week pretty consistently since about mid january. I am wondering what is the 'average' amount of weight loss a week?

Thanks all! :)

Replies

• drop_it_like_a_squat
    drop_it_like_a_squat Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    What's your current weight? If you're not overweight, I'd recommend a loss of half a pound per week. Don't rush it.

I wont recommend an "ideal weight". BMIs su*k. Just take a look in the mirror and decide if you're happy with what you see.
  • pinksparklefairy
    pinksparklefairy Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I am not recommending his diet in the slightest but Dr. Dukan has an "ideal weight calculator" on his website. (you don't have to enter your real email address)

Edited to add: By the way, a pound a week is ideal. That's what I have been losing so far and hope it continues! :)
  • SenseiCole
    SenseiCole Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    if you want to change your shape, trying working out weights etc
  • luvtcuk
    luvtcuk Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    pinksparklefa, I got on Dr. Dunkan website. I plug in my information and it said that my true weight is 145 which is my current weight. I am 5 feet 1 and 145 pounds? Confused.
  • angelpinkgal
    angelpinkgal Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I am not overweight am not yet happy with the way I look so I think Il keep going until I am happy with the way I look, and stop before I look too skinny, whichever comes first :)