Just wanted to say hi!!!

Options
Hey Everyone! I was previously using WWMobile until I discovered MFP. After 4 weeks of using it, I'm hooked. Rather be counting calories then points that don't mean anything to me. I'm excited there is a community since I'm going to need some of the ideas and support that you all can provide to reach my goals.

Hope to get to virutally know everyone soon!! Friend me :)

Replies

• Karenannmo
    Karenannmo Posts: 118
    Options
    Welcome John....this is a great site for ideas, support and encouragement! Good luck and I will be sending you a friend request!
  • pamperedlinny
    pamperedlinny Posts: 1,569 Member
    Options
    Welcome from one addict to another. :bigsmile:
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Glad you found MFP!! Good luck!!
  • Hike_higher
    Options
    Welcome John. I'm looking for more supportive and interactive people myself! FR sent
  • namluv
    namluv Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    HI! :bigsmile:
  • shirdiana
    shirdiana Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome to MFP, it's a great place! It helps so much to know that you are not alone, feel free to put me as a friend. Good luck in your journey!
  • Cincypsych
    Cincypsych Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Welcome
    I am a former WW member too. Love MFP, feel like I am making lifelong changes.
  • marysowter
    marysowter Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Well come John to mfp,I am sure you will soon have a army of support I wish you the best of luck and I have sent you a friends request.
  • AprilLove125
    Options
    Hi! Welcome :-)

Sending you a friend request. A small army is a powerful motivator!
  • johnglenn1973
    Options
    Wow! That was fast! Thanks all for the warm welcome and the friend requests. I'm looking to be a good steward to all of you and the community!
  • jraines1973
    jraines1973 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Welcome John!

I’ve been on MFP for over 95 days now and I’m definitely addicted to it. I’m sure you will be too. :flowerforyou:
  • Thewifesbigfatso
    Options
    Hello Friends! I was once a very attractive man but after being beaten verbally and physically by the wife I have created this giant wall of food to protect myself. This wall does have a window into my heart, where you'll notice a layer a fat there too....and a hamburger, yes my heart is a hamburger. Very symbolic........ Two fluffy white bread buns and a patty of ground cow............mmmmm........cow....

The reason i want to get in shape is so i don't suffocate my wife, so i don't talk in a fat voice...y'know fat voice, kind of like talking with you mouth full, but it's not, its empty like my soul.......constantly having to be fed with high calorie goodies.....an an and hamburgers....*sob* WHHHAAAAAAAAAA............

......I have been told by the wife that I'm still fat and too gross, so I'm back and determined to be not fat and gross. Recently I asked if the wife wanted to get intimate, and she threw up a bit, which was good for her I guess cause she manages her weight well, and I guess throwing up would aid in that, so yeah, still gross, and would not like to make the wife throw up anymore