Need Feedback

Options
Ok,

I am on an eating plan called Slimgenics. I've done pretty well, a few plateaus here and there. THis week however, I gained 3lbs. I know this could be water weight, but they thought I might be exercising too much for the calories I am getting. Would love for anyone to look at this and let me know if you think this is the case. Constructive feedback welcome.

A few details, got my RMR tested and it is 2304. Height - 5'4, current weight 157.75. I think you should be able to see my exercise diary and food diary. Let me know if you have any questions, I'll try to be as honest as I can.

Replies

• erinsueburns
    erinsueburns Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Ok,

I am on an eating plan called Slimgenics. I've done pretty well, a few plateaus here and there. THis week however, I gained 3lbs. I know this could be water weight, but they thought I might be exercising too much for the calories I am getting. Would love for anyone to look at this and let me know if you think this is the case. Constructive feedback welcome.

A few details, got my RMR tested and it is 2304. Height - 5'4, current weight 157.75. I think you should be able to see my exercise diary and food diary. Let me know if you have any questions, I'll try to be as honest as I can.

Do you mean your TDEE is 2304? Because your BMR would be your Basal Metabolic rate which is ALWAYS going to be lower than your TDEE.

In general though, looking at your diary, I would say you are undereating based on your set goals, your net calories are way lower than your goal net calories which is a problem. Also you are going way over on sodium.
  • khayashi80
    khayashi80 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    No, I mean my actual Resting Metabolic Rate is 2304, meaning that if I did nothing but lay in bed all day, I burn 2304 calories, I got it tested.