50 lbs lighter :)

Options
joannasol2
joannasol2 Posts: 11 Member
the pic on the left was a little over a year ago and the pic on the left is now . it has been a long road and i still have work but i am feeling pretty good right now :)

555089_10200837159800809_1339480490_n.jpghtmlspecialchars( )

Replies

• mazmataz
    mazmataz Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Hey chick,

Looking forward to seeing your pics but you need to change the tags to look like [ img ] at the beginning and then [ /img ] at the end (but without the spaces in between the brackets - I had to do that so that the board wouldn't read it as code.)

:)

EDIT: sorry about that funny htmlspecialchars tag just then, I was trying to be better at html than i actually am haha!
  • fablevins
    fablevins Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look great!
  • PeekABooGirl
    PeekABooGirl Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Can you share your secrets? Was it a combo of exercise and diet or did you focus on one more than the other? You looked beautiful before, but now absolutely gorgeous.
  • joannasol2
    Options
    peekABooGirl i started with watching what i was eating . i stayed around 1200 calories a day with 4-6 glasses of water . let me tell you the more water you drink really makes a difference . i also did the full 3 months of p90x . p90x really helped me stay on track with what i ate because after that type of workout i didn't wanna "cheat" with food because i had just worked so hard to burn those calories. The last thing i can tell you what makes a difference also is after dinner i would take a 10-15 min walk . that little walk made it so i wasn't just sitting on the couch , i was moving around so my food did not just settle into my belly !!! Good luck your on a great track also if you have anymore questions feel free !!!
  • charmaine2014
    Options
    Wow Amazing! Im also trying to lose around 50lbs and iv only just finished my first week of eating around 1200cals along with some cardio.. How long did it take you to lose 50lbs? Im hoping to lose it all by sep/oct.. I hope this is a realistic goal :( lol x
  • joannasol2
    Options
    it took me almost a year to loose the 50lbs .
  • lee625
    lee625 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! You look great!!
  • sjoaquin
    sjoaquin Posts: 63
    Options
    GREAT JOB! i love reading these success stories gives me hope!
  • fausto412
    fausto412 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    it took me almost a year to loose the 50lbs .

I did that in 110 days...but then the rate of loss seriously slowed down. Hoping I get to my goal of 180 lbs by Christmas.
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    You look great! And so much younger! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!