I need some MFP Friends!

Options
I currently have 4 friends and I am the only one tracking my calories. I need some encouragement! Please add me, I am doing this so I stay consistent and hopefully I can motivate you to stay consistent as well. OH by the way My nickname is FOSHO! :D

Replies

• redwan2001
    redwan2001 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    We all need some motivating friends to keep us going so I get you Fosho!!! lol I will send you a request!
  • jraines1973
    jraines1973 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I'll be happy to send motivating words your way!
  • ratty2813
    Options
    Ill add you to !
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me... Today is my 300th day and I've dropped 152.5 as of last Saturday... Missed one day 146 days ago so my counter says 145... My diary is open to friends and I comment and respond to most posts and questions from my friends.
  • krhn
    krhn Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add mate!
  • LouLou1227
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm new, but keep an open diary to my friends and will definitely help keep you accountable :)
  • cherylatkwechanged
    cherylatkwechanged Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me xx
  • SteveSprawl
    SteveSprawl Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • teamnevergoingback
    teamnevergoingback Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me... Today is my 300th day and I've dropped 152.5 as of last Saturday... Missed one day 146 days ago so my counter says 145... My diary is open to friends and I comment and respond to most posts and questions from my friends.

Ahhh that's a bummer! That happened to me to when I recently went on vacation to Canada! No phone service for us... Oh well, I believe you!

Anyone can add me too! I'm down 30 lbs and i it to WIN IT!!!!!!! I have 75 friends and only a few pop up on my screen and support. Time to clean house? :x
  • Thewifesbigfatso
    Options
    I'm here for you little buddy, and for anyone who need someone to lean on!
  • Josh_92_
    Josh_92_ Posts: 23
    Options
    Add me : )