Looking for serious MFP friends in their 20s or 30s

Options
Hi, my name is Amy. I am 26 years old, 5'5" and around 190 lbs and I'm trying to get down to 135-145. My goal is to do this by the end of 2013. I would love the support of serious MFP friends that log onto the site every day or every other day. I think it is motivating to support others too, so your help would not go without reciprocation. Feel free to just add me!

Replies

• Thewifesbigfatso
    Options
    Hi Shuki! I am to looking for other MFPs to help in my weight loss adventure! The process would be a lot better with friends encouragement! :happy:
  • punkisdead83
    punkisdead83 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I have my moments where i forget to log or whatever, but for the most part im pretty reliable on here, you're welcome to add me.
  • 86_Ohms
    86_Ohms Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I log 90% of the time, but I wouldn't call myself a serious person.

Feel free to add.
  • Ortizb87
    Ortizb87 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi Amy! Feel free to add me. I am also looking for MFP friends to help with my weightloss journey. I am 25 years old, just had a baby almost 3 months ago and am looking to reach 160 or so by the end of 2013. My current weight is 225.
  • sjoaquin
    sjoaquin Posts: 63
    Options
    Feel free to add me im log on during the day pretty much all day since im at work at a desk on the comp. i need it for motivation after work when all the bad deeds are done.
  • shelbyjane2007
    shelbyjane2007 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log on every day :) my goal is to be 160 by the end of 2013. I'm at 188 as of today. You can do it! The more friends the better :)
  • teamnevergoingback
    teamnevergoingback Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Looking for serious friends as well! :)
  • avielosesit
    avielosesit Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hi Amy! Add me too! i log on every day. i am a 32 yr old gal working my way down, half a pound at a time, to 159 <-- the high end of healthy for my height. my current weight is 174.0 (couldn't my scale have given me 173.9? hahaha!)

after 159 i am going to reevaluate as to whether 159 is a good place for me or if i want to whittle away a bit more.
  • Italiano7
    Italiano7 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • Tiffy_Pea
    Tiffy_Pea Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi Amy, feel free to add me as well! I'm here almost every day!
  • roberttaggart
    Options
    Hey there. Add me for some motivation!

Name is Rob. I'm in the army. I'm not only trying to drop weight but gain strength. Both seem to be difficult on their own but. I'm giving it a shot anyhow. I'm only 26 so I've got room to play around a bit. That and it's nice having the time to dedicate up to 2 hours of time a day to the gym.

Having a difficult time keeping to the calorie count this site is giving me though. I'm definitely going through some seriously life changing eating habits right now. It does have me doing tons more cardio so I can feel better about stuffing my face so there is a plus side I suppose.

Just trying to look sexy for the wife when i get back from the deployment. Anyway, good luck all and stick with the plan, no matter how difficult it may seem. It's always worth it in the end!
  • roberttaggart
    Options
    KCCO!
  • katiethedetermined1
    katiethedetermined1 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I am the person that is going to tell you to put down the donut and get off the couch everyday. I expect the same in return otherwise why are we here? I log everyday!
  • selenametts
    selenametts Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi ya. i'm on everyday and log everything. I'm a married mom of two little ones, 34 yrs old :) feel free to add me.
  • PeteWhoLikesToRunAlot
    PeteWhoLikesToRunAlot Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    So us 40-somethings are out? I see how it is :)
  • AiimeeDee
    AiimeeDee Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hi, Amy!
    I'm Aimee too :) And a regular MPF-er. Feel free to add
  • virginiejaubin
    virginiejaubin Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Virginie from Montréal!

I'm 23, 5'5" as well, starting weight was 190 as well, and goal weight at 140. It looks like we are MFP twins! I'm currently down 13 lbs. I will send you a friend request!
  • kgem4u2
    kgem4u2 Posts: 69
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I just joined about 10 days ago. I am looking to lose about the same or if not more weight than you. The more support the better. It keeps me going. I log on everyday maybe a couple of times throughout the day because like others I am at work sitting at my computer. Motivate and Inspire.
  • BrandiBoo84
    BrandiBoo84 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Serious as a heart attack. Log every day.
  • LaviMc
    LaviMc Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm serious, in my 30's (31 to be exact), and I'm on my 431st day in a row. I'd also like to loose about 60 more pounds. Feel free to add me and welcome to MFP!!! :flowerforyou: