Hello

Options
:flowerforyou:
This is my first day, and was wanting to know one thing. How do you get yourself to drink the daily water?

Pamela

Replies

• Corrie62
    Corrie62 Posts: 191
    Options
    I am definately not an expert at that. There has been some discussion as to what counts as water (pure water only, diet soda's, coffee, fruit juice, water with additives such as crystal light). Myself only count either pure water or what I drink with my Crystal Light. Counting that way most days I am lucky if I get 4 glasses in.

Welcome to MFP...good luck with your fitness goals.
  • f00tball0
    f00tball0 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have aglass of water first and last thing and keep a bottle of water handy and just sip at it all day. I use frut squash as well. hope this helps.
  • lcanady
    lcanady Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Just keep sippin that water bottle before long it will be second nature! Keep it up! :)
  • GaryNZ
    GaryNZ Posts: 4
    Options
    I have a one litre drink bottle, that I make sure I fill in the morning and at lunch time.

At the end of the day if its empty I have drunk at least two litres of water.

Works for me....
  • liledi
    liledi Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi! I am new to this site. I am very excited over the variety of foods the database contains - plus it's free. Way to go!!! I'm 61 and need to loose 70 lbs for health reasons. I am motivated and ready to go!

Drinking water is not a problem for me. I also carry a liter bottle around and drink a minimum of two liters of water per day. Just have it with you and take a sip. Try working up to it. I don't believe I consumed that much water on my first day. Pretty soon it become easy to drink 2 liters per day.

Good luck!
  • constancelawson
    constancelawson Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    keep the water bottle handy, as long as its near that is what you will drink, works for me