Low calorie PopTart and IceCream alternative

Options

Replies

• MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options
    pop_tart_ice_cream_sandwich_t.jpg
    We all LOVE pop tarts and ice cream. I came up with this alternative that's just like the real thing.

2 apple cinnamon rice cakes
    1/2 banana
    1 dash of vanilla

What I do is smash the 1/2 banana up in a bowl and mix with the vanilla. Put it in the freezer over night.

I take the rice cakes and spread banana between them!

Alternately you can take two rice cakes, cut up the banana and spread some peanut butter between them. That's a little bit more calories that I'm not willing to sacrifice.
    tumblr_m61fs7DgVJ1qet4ggo1_500.jpg

Happy eating! :flowerforyou:

*goes to un-friend bill*
  • nikky731
    nikky731 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    this just makes me want the REAL poptart ice cream sandwich even more....
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I was hoping people could also post other low calorie or low fat alternatives to yummy treats.
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    OP
    V
    tumblr_mg16xqyNz21qa1kkvo1_500.gif
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Ironically, until this post, I have never wanted a pop tart ice cream sandwich. Now I must have one. I don't even like pop tarts.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    i-can-t-even-o.gif

LMAO
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I was hoping people could also post other low calorie or low fat alternatives to yummy treats.

I hear styrofoam is even lower in calories than rice cakes - and identical in flavor and texture!
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options

EyeRoll.gif

Edit to add that this is sarcasm. Not friends with OP but recognize that this is a joke.
  • Mrsfreedom41
    Mrsfreedom41 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Don't knock it until you try it. What may be good to one person may not be good to another. Please, be kind and not rude!!:grumble:
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    We all LOVE pop tarts and ice cream. I came up with this alternative that's just like the real thing.

2 apple cinnamon rice cakes
    1/2 banana
    1 dash of vanilla

What I do is smash the 1/2 banana up in a bowl and mix with the vanilla. Put it in the freezer over night.

I take the rice cakes and spread banana between them!

Alternately you can take two rice cakes, cut up the banana and spread some peanut butter between them. That's a little bit more calories that I'm not willing to sacrifice.

Um.............................. Hellz No!!!............... <walks away to console my pop tart and ice cream stash> :drinker:
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    I bet you feed on other people's misery OP.. :cry:
    It's the only possible explanation as to why you'd replace deliciousness with rice cakes.
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I knew you were a freak. This confirms it

jBC3475.gif

*edited to add to mods, OP and I are friends so this is sar-cas-m
  • mlcantwell
    mlcantwell Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I had no idea poptart ice cream sandwiches were a thing!
    Does anyone remember chocotacos? Those were great!
  • HopefulLeigh
    HopefulLeigh Posts: 363 Member
    Options

Did you, by chance, happen to scald your tongue severely prior to trying the poptart icecream sandwich? If so, I can understand where they'd taste the same.
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    Don't knock it until you try it. What may be good to one person may not be good to another. Please, be kind and not rude!!:grumble:

But they are claiming its an alternative - it is not, not even a little bit. :noway:

pop tarts =/= rice cakes
    ice cream =/= bananas

n50e364fa1f199.jpg
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options

Seriously, that doesn't even look edible.

You suck.
  • timeforsomethingsweet
    timeforsomethingsweet Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    WOOOW, some people are REALLY rude. I say, thanks for offering a suggestion =D
  • hgambaro124
    hgambaro124 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    i've never heard of a poptart ice cream sandwich though i would love to try it now lol
  • devan33
    devan33 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I have never thought of a poptart ice cream sandwich!!! You actually buy these are Carl's?? We don't have any, that I know of, in Ohio. WOW...so, to people who have made their own...Do you freeze the pop tart as well?? And THEN put the ice cream on it??
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I have never thought of a poptart ice cream sandwich!!! You actually buy these are Carl's?? We don't have any, that I know of, in Ohio. WOW...so, to people who have made their own...Do you freeze the pop tart as well?? And THEN put the ice cream on it??

Hell no, you TOAST it first!