Intro

healthierme
healthierme Posts: 4
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Good morning!

I have just signed up to this site. Can't believe this is all free and hoping it can really be a great tool in obtaining my goals.

I am a homeschooling mom of 4 who also works p/t as esthetician. I want to feel better, enjoy life like I used to, keep up with my family, schedule and responsibilities.

I want to show my daughter how to take care of her body and have realistic expectations which will result in true self confidence for her!

Her and I have joined a women's circuit gym and have set a goal of working out 5 days a week together

With working out and the help of this site I look forward to reaching our goals!!!!

sincerely,
Healthier Me

Replies

• Good morning!

I have just signed up to this site. Can't believe this is all free and hoping it can really be a great tool in obtaining my goals.

I am a homeschooling mom of 4 who also works p/t as esthetician. I want to feel better, enjoy life like I used to, keep up with my family, schedule and responsibilities.

I want to show my daughter how to take care of her body and have realistic expectations which will result in true self confidence for her!

Her and I have joined a women's circuit gym and have set a goal of working out 5 days a week together

With working out and the help of this site I look forward to reaching our goals!!!!

sincerely,
    Healthier Me
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Greetings! Sounds like fun, you and your daughter as training partners!
  • thanks,

It is great to have a partner and motivates me to stay focused.

Makes it easier to keep those gym times too when she is expecting to go!

:wink:
    healthierme
  • 70715.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

With Love and Support from MFP ers you will drop those pounds in no time!! Believe it!! I'm confident that you will!!:bigsmile: :heart: Welcome to MFP and good luck!!
  • Welcome, Healthierme!:flowerforyou: Congratulations on jump starting a healthier way of living not only for yourself, but for your daughter! I've done the same---joined a gym and added my daughter and my mom to my membership so we can work out together! :smile: You'll love this site! I'm new, too, and absolutely :heart: it!
This discussion has been closed.