Hi everyone!!

Options
My names Jules, I'm 29 and I'm tring to lose weight, ideally by my 30th birthday !

I live with my boyfriend Chris and my two children aged 9 and 5.

I've lost a stone in the last 5 weeks but its hard to keep motivated, hence the reason for joining this brilliant site

I'd love to hear from any of you, add me to your friends list as I will start keeping a daily blog very shortly x

Replies

• suzyanne
    suzyanne Posts: 50
    Options
    Welcome! If you've lost a stone in 5 weeks, you're on the right track! Great Job..and keep it up! This site is really helpful. The best piece of advise I can give you is to be honest when you're logging your food. You will soon realize where your downfalls are and some foods will surprise you..in good ways and in bad ones. If you're honest about your food log, you will have a much easier time changing your eating habits. Also, don't forget to log your exercise! Chances are, you don't realize the calories you burn when you're doing day to day tasks...grocery shopping, cleaning, yard work...these all burn calories! Good luck...you can do it!!
  • drucilla8
    drucilla8 Posts: 15
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!! I've been on for a few months and looking for more friends to help motivate me as well. Sending a friend request :smile:

1176833.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods