Replies

• Hourglass32
    Hourglass32 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!!:smile:
  • DivineDiva22
    DivineDiva22 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm 27, 5'3", 165 pounds currently. Dropping to 135 pounds and/or 18-19% body fat (roughly 11-12% to go) whichever I like best. I did Turbo Fire and logged up to 140 days by 12 Apr and then took last week off. Now I've started logging again and now doing Insanity and still doing Turbo Fire. You can add me if you would like! I would like to add you as well!
  • DivineDiva22
    DivineDiva22 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm serious, in my 30's (31 to be exact), and I'm on my 431st day in a row. I'd also like to loose about 60 more pounds. Feel free to add me and welcome to MFP!!! :flowerforyou:

431!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    I log 90% of the time, but I wouldn't call myself a serious person.

Feel free to add.

Ditto. haha

I am on here every day unless I'm on vacation. Which I will be next week, but will probably still be on here cuz I am an MFP junkie.... :laugh:

I log ALL my food. The good, the bad and the ugly.

I started my weight loss when I was 207 lbs. Started MFP when I was 175. Now I'm 159.
    I'm 33, 5'5.5, and my goal is 130-145. Whatever weight gets me into the size I want with the body I want. :glasses:
  • JMock13
    JMock13 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me JMock13. I need all the help I can get :) trying to make myself do this everyday now it seems to help in this never ending struggle.
  • honey_bee_keysha
    honey_bee_keysha Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Keshia. I am 26 years old. I try to log on here everyday. Feel free to add me. I'm trying to lose those last 10.
  • oliviabog
    oliviabog Posts: 101
    Options
    I'm Olivia, 5' 7, i log food and exercise everyday and have been for a a long while. I'm always happy to be added by serious MFP users.

I'm 46 lbs down but still aiming to get rid of another stone. I'm a runner but had an operation 2.5 weeks ago so only just starting back on 5 km runs. Hoping to build up to a half marathon in a few months.
  • ladyn05
    ladyn05 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 27, and 4'11". I started getting serious about loading weight at the beginning of April. So far I'm 207 which is good since I started at 213. I have a 1 yr old daughter who was born a premiee. Before her I was 150 then before she was born I suddenly became 195. I want to lose weight for me, my legs, and my heart. (I don't have high blood pressure) I am lactos, and I have a peanut allergy. I would like to be back at 150, or (somehow) like to see myself at 145.
  • wardamn3agle
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • sgrissom22
    Options
    Hi Amy! My name is Sasha. I am 23 yrs old. I started using MFP 10 months ago and lost 13lbs in 2 months, over the holidays I went off the deep end and gained some of it back. Since the beginning of this year I have only missed logging on a handful of days and have lost 16lbs so far. My goal is 135 and I am now only 4lbs away so I could use a little motivation to help me keep going as well! Feel free to add me!
  • luckyjuls
    luckyjuls Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Hi there, added you as well. I notice your goal is 8 pounds a month. Around MFP, that kind of weight loss is considered too fast, especially if you are only having 1200 calories a day and not eating back exercise calories.

I'm hoping to lose a pound a week realistically (sometimes more sometimes less) with a higher calorie goal. Have you looked into doing something like that?
  • kaydukes
    kaydukes Posts: 4
    Options
    Hey there! I'm looking for some support from serious folks as well. I log in everyday.
  • rbrown2007
    Options
    Anyone can add me as well.
  • Lysander666
    Lysander666 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Add me, I log in every day and keep track of everything rather obsessively.
  • FoxyLifter
    FoxyLifter Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm Sarah, 30 years old, I log in every day since I joined in February. Open diary. Looking for more MFP friends!
  • mrswine
    mrswine Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Open diary. I log every single day.