10 year anninversary gift

Options
arnoswife
arnoswife Posts: 228 Member
Hi all,

I need some suggestions as to what to get my husband for our 10 year wedding anniversary!! He has three watches, so he doesn't need that. I have no clue what to do, this is a milestone!:love:

Replies

• DrBentonQuest
    Options
    What kind of watches does he have already? Yes, that matters.

Also, not to be rude, but what is your budget?
  • LandonRand
    LandonRand Posts: 166
    Options
    Buy yourself some sexy lingerie and slutty high heels and make it a real good night for him. :)
  • Rachaelluvszipped
    Rachaelluvszipped Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    High heels..alone... totally hawt!
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    Buy yourself some sexy lingerie and slutty high heels and make it a real good night for him. :)

I totally agree w/ this guy,...plus maybe get a spray tan,...tan sexy legs...etc..etc...& NONE of that candle,romantic stuff!!---Put on some Hard Rock!! Music and be his fantasy...maybe wear one of his dress shirts and new hot red 5 inch heels!!-red lips too!!:wink: have fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Ok, so here's the thing, I have a tendency to do most of these suggestions regularly --- I was kind of under the impression that is how married folks entertain themselves when their children go to bed. So if you are looking for a gift outside of sexy-time...

If time/money if less of a concern, I would plan a trip somewhere you know he would really enjoy. I took my husband to Toronto for one of our anniversaries because that is where the hockey hall of fame is. I wore a jersey with him and spent several hours looking at things that don't really interest me and then in line with him to see the Stanley Cup for several more hours.

I've also bought sports tickets and endured bands I don't really like. Those would be my suggestions if you can't go away.

And yes, of course -- seduce him.
  • Gmtribble90
    Gmtribble90 Posts: 463 Member
    Options

I totally agree w/ this guy,...plus maybe get a spray tan,...tan sexy legs...etc..etc...& NONE of that candle,romantic stuff!!---Put on some Hard Rock!! Music and be his fantasy...maybe wear one of his dress shirts and new hot red 5 inch heels!!-red lips too!!:wink: have fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!

Agree ^
  • arnoswife
    arnoswife Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    :happy: Budget wise I am thinking $250-300. I originally wanted to go to Las Vegas for our 10 year but he nixed that idea on me. I like the idea of the lingerie thing........
  • DrBentonQuest
    Options
    Hmm...$250-300 is about $22700 less than my first suggestion, which was an A. Lange & Söhne Saxonia.
    315.032.jpg

With the budget in mind, I would recommend an experience--sports tickets, a concert. A memory. It may be old-fashioned of me to think, but married folks should regularly sex each other, so I wouldn't consider that part of a gift.

Good luck.
  • links_slayer
    links_slayer Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    reverse cowgirl with the TV on.