Slimming down the sizes**let see your shrinking clothes

Options
Hello All,

I posted a topic awhile back about keeping or removing the clothes I am out-growing from my closet. One of the people who answered said she kept a pair of her largest size pants and then did comparison pant shots through her journey. I thought..."What a GREAT idea." So below are my in progress pants. I started in a US 18 and I am currently in a US 15-14 depending on whom makes the jeans. So MFP folks lets see your pant shots or shirt shots of before, in progress and achieved goal.

2EA79CC4-C9D5-42AC-B8F9-4758F2FEBA19-2133-0000014E3E84BB46_zpsa8d3ae6f.jpg

Replies

• Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    bump! Want to try this later.
  • andreae13
    andreae13 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    That's a great idea! I think I'm gonna go home and do this...it'll be just the visual motivation I need right now!
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options
    Here you go - 26 down to 14

000Jeans.jpg
  • PeteWhoLikesToRunAlot
    PeteWhoLikesToRunAlot Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    That's a really cool idea, I'll have to find some of my 36" waist pants (if I haven't burned them all yet :)
  • ImpossibleGrl
    Options
    I did not keep ONE thing from my highest size. Got rid of it ALL. Kind of regret it sometimes, but then, not really. lol. But I've gone from a size 22/24 to a size 10/12 so far.
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options

000Jeans.jpg

^^^ that is an accomplishment!!
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    fdf4014c-a8c2-472f-90a9-5c414700a13b_zps0386d114.jpg

A too-tight size 14 to a just-right size 8 in about 6 months so far.

I thought the difference would look bigger, actually! But then I put on the before pants and they wouldn't stay up :drinker: . So I'm going to say I'm pretty happy with the change so far!
  • bgelliott
    bgelliott Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I didn't keep anything from my biggest size but I have gone from a 6/8 to a 0/2 (3/4 in certain jeans).
    I kinda with I would have kept just one pair of my old pants.
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Have not figured out the photobucket posting, so put it in my profile pic. Levis 36/34 (really tight) or ladies size 18 to 20 to a wally world size 4-6 depending on the mfgr.
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options

000Jeans.jpg
    Wow jealous lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!