Negative calories and it's only 5PM ://

I know I can workout but I can't work off all that I'll go over. I mean, I'm hungry right now . . I'll be hungry at 9.
I'm at 1489.. :/ Damn subway.. it was good though..

I would ask low-calorie foods but I'm eating my moms cooking tonight. (Lean meat, vege, pasta.)
But I could drop the Pasta?

Bleh. I'm terrible.

Replies

• Dont be so hard on yourself. You can work out tonight, track how many calories you went over today, and make up for it tomorrow by being extra conscious of what youre consuming and maybe kicking an extra 15 minutes into your workout! (:
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    I know I can workout but I can't work off all that I'll go over. I mean, I'm hungry right now . . I'll be hungry at 9.
    I'm at 1489.. :/ Damn subway.. it was good though..

I would ask low-calorie foods but I'm eating my moms cooking tonight. (Lean meat, vege, pasta.)
    But I could drop the Pasta?

Bleh. I'm terrible.

It happens - enjoy the meal tonight, eat more meat and veg, less pasta and plan better tomorrow :flowerforyou:
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    One day is not going to ruin anything. Enjoy your mom's cooking (gosh I miss living at home!) and plan better tomorrow.
  • SALSACHICA1
    SALSACHICA1 Posts: 66 Member
    I am in the same boat, seems 1390 is TOO low for me. Are you active but down on the "working an office" setting??
  • drewhosick
    drewhosick Posts: 5 Member
    The other thing to keep in mind is how much protein you eat. Not saying you're not getting enough but pay special attention to it. If you're always hungry that might be part of it. I've added a lot of greek yogurt and whey protein to my diet and it's made the biggest difference in the world. Also, I don't know your situation but if you're set at loosing more than 1/2 to 1lbs a week it makes it extremely hard to keep to. Make sure you're not overdoing it.
  • benum21121
    benum21121 Posts: 200
    I agree. Work off/work out what you can. Listen to your body.. Make better choices tomorrow- although Subway IS delicious.. :)
  • stetienne
    stetienne Posts: 560 Member
    You just have to write off some days. Kill it tomorrow :)
  • Flowers4Julia
    Flowers4Julia Posts: 521 Member
    Use this as a learning experience and don't beat yourself up....

Look at your macros....are you short on protein or fats.....(prob not carbs) and then if you are really hungry eat within those macros.

Make sure you've correctly calculated your TDEE too (use a variety of other online calculators)

Just know you ate a tiny bit over maintenance and any gain will be water weight most likely..
  • Erikalynne18
    Erikalynne18 Posts: 558 Member
    One meal didn't make you gain weight, and one meal won't make you lose weight :)

I would just eat it, log what you can (it's hard when others cook) and then after supper sit down and make a plan for tomorrow that space your calories :) Don't undereat a bunch tomorrow (then you'll just be hungry again), just make a decision to try to plan your calories out better and be happy that you are moving forward that way :)
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    sh-t happens....but tomorrow is a new day, one day wont kill ya

well, it might

you should maybe just go to bed

edit: typo :grumble: